B
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgot to say i heard this amazing saying today "Do not mistake my kindness for my Weakness"I hope you can all understand this,for it is very very true
    Just Wishing you an early Happy Birthday,and it has gotten up to 52 etoday......No chance of snow but were still hoping
    oh wow yes I would love some. congrats I couldn't get farther than 40+ wins how did you do it?
    Wait you got a Starf Berry for your 100th win? Or did you manage 200? If you got it for your 100th win then I guess it really IS random which berry you get.
    I don't know if you've seen this battle replay or not. Smogon posted this on their facebook page. Words can't describe how epic and funny this is. Purrloin sweep thanks to hax: Ubers replay: Pampinea vs. Atomicfrank - Pokémon Showdown You should just go watch it if you haven't seen it already.
    No go into the main lobby of the Maison..The first room..There is a little girl on the left of the entrance. Talk to her she gives you the Berrys. I thought the same thing. I was like why didn't I get a berry. Then I just talked to everyone and found the person in the Reward shop area of the Maison
    Oh triples..Well then my strategy wouldn't work well in triples.

Wait Marvel Scale Dragonair? Is that the ability that changes to Multiscale when it evolves into Dragonite? I could use that to breed. Though I already have 2 Dragon Pokemon that are 4x weak to Ice (Garchomp and a unevolved untrained Salamence)
    I would recommend using the strat I used: Setup sweeper with Focus Sash Cloyster would be the best. And just lead with him and setup turn 1 unless you have to switch out.

And lol that Magikarp was the only thing I had to give the berry to..If you get a Starf berry let me know I want 1. I've been taken a break after the Maison made me lose on battle 110 because of Aftermath killing my last Pokemon after I killed the opponent's last.
    8PM is fine. Just as long as I remember to be online around that time..I haven't been playing the games much recently. I've only been turning them on to check the Lansat Berry and make sure it didn't need watering, weeds pulled or had bugs.
    Oh okay. Guess I'll just have to use Amaze Mulch and replant one of these 2 Lansat Berrys. And No I don't. I think I only have like 2 of the mutation berrys. In fact I don't think I even have a Chesto berry yet.

So when do you want to do a trade so I can give you a Lansat Berry?
    today somebody Wondertraded me a shiny Magicarp Its funny how the worst fish pokemon like magicarp and feebas turn into some of the best Water pokemon
    The Lansat Berry has finally finished growing. I only got 2 berrys when I harvested it. Don't know why. Maybe since its such a rare berry? Or I didn't wait long enough to let more grow?
    Hey, I just added you. I'd love to train my Pokémon using your Safari Zone, because of Audino. Please add me.

Friend Code: 1375 - 7301 - 8005
    3DS Name: VFD
    Version: Y
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom