B
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm looking for Dittos on the friend safari. Hope you can help me out. My FC is 3153-4791-6666. I have a water-type safari. Thanks in advance.
    Hey I figure you get this a lot but
    will you add my FC: 1891-1166-9452 I have a big breeding project to do and I need ditto
    Ah well. Atleast your able to get an infinite amount of Destiny Knots. Just by fighting someone in Lumiose. Once a day and she'll always give you one. I might've accidentally sold it forgetting its used for breeding.
    If you still have the Aipom I gave you can you quick check and see if its holding the Destiny Knot? I can't seem to find my Destiny Knot I use for breeding..
    Not really. Although I did accidentally sell the only Expert Belt in the game..Which could come in handy at some point. But since there is only 1 per game I won't ask for that. Besides I have both versions so I can get it in my Y game and have someone help me send it to my X. Do you have any extra Chesto berrys? I actually don't have any of those. And Chesto can come in handy for a ChestoRest set. If you don't have extras then don't worry about it
    I guess. I'm Eastern Time as well. I'll probably go take a shower in about a half hour or hour or so. Maybe around 7:00/7:30 tonight?
    I'm not really too sure to be honest but I'm on right now if you wanna trade now? I see you're online there and I just finished a battle so I'm free now.
    Sorry we were making our Christmas Chocolate chip cookies that we do every year. Just checked and no I don't seem to have a Dusclops safari. Kinda thought I did. Well guess I'll trade some random thing.

Oh nice so I won't even have to breed it. Although I do know someone who wants me to breed them 1 with Rock Blast. So I only have to breed 1 instead of 2. If I see you online I'll just send you a teade request then.
    I don't think I have a Dusclops or any of the evolution line. I can check to see if I have a Friend Safari with it but I don't think I do. So I'll just give you whatever I guess. I do have an Aipom I bred Its got 4 IVs. However it doesn't have FakeOut which happens to be an egg move. I forgot to check for any egg moves when I was breeding it. Or I can just get a random anything.
    So Adamant would be better for Shell Smash Cloyster? Either way I'll take that Cloyster you have. That way I can easily get Rock Blast. Not sure what item I'll run yet. Maybe Focus Sash so it can get a guaranteed Shell Smash and then wreck something with a 5 hit attack....Unless opponent has priority of course..Anything in particular you want for it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom