Recent content by Bald Accountant

1. B

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Mr Ed Popper500 did you do all your homework?
  2. B

Random Messages Episode X

Problem is, I can't remember which email I used. I tried several, but to no avail. I may just have to make a new account if the admins don't get back with me.... I tried that, and it requires your email, which I can't remember.
  3. B

It is.
  4. B

Hi guys. It's me popper500. Using my dads account right now. Does anyone know how to find the email you used for your account? I forgot my password and email. My dad tried contacting an admin, but we haven't gotten a reply yet.
  5. B

Starf and Lansat

My internet is down tonight, but I will try to get to any requests soon.
  6. B

Starf and Lansat

Wish I could say the same - I got some heracross.
  7. B

Starf and Lansat

I am on most nights 8-10PM eastern MY 2DS friend code is 1822 0326 6280 I also have Ditto on my Friend Safari I am not on bulba that often though, so send me a message to let me know when you want to trade. I am not looking for any particular pokes in return, just want to help people out
  8. B

Starf and Lansat

I have starf and lansat berries if anyone wants a pair to start growing them. Why would I need them you ask? If you use them in the juice shop you can get a rare soda which raise the level of onep oke 2-5 levels once per day. You might also want two other berries - the ones which make the...
  9. B

GEN VI: Lansat/Starf..?

Well if I get any I will start planting them and share them with you guys. Do any of you need Ditto in Friend safari? That is my FS
  10. B

GEN VI: Lansat/Starf..?

I also am looking for these. You get them by getting 100 and 200 win streaks in the battle maison. The most I have done is 53 wins in a row. If anybody finds someone who has them, they should be planting them so hopefully they will share. Maybe we can agree tha if any of us gets them we will...
  11. B

GEN VI: Wanted Starf/Lansat Berries - will trade Ability Capsule

you can get after 100 and 200 straight battle maison wins
  12. B

GEN VI: Need Pokerus

I have pokerus, but I am only able to play in evenings, usually 8-10PM eastern time, and I am going on vacation starting tomorrow, but maybe we can work it out. I dont really care what you trade.
  13. B

GEN VI: Wanted Starf/Lansat Berries - will trade Ability Capsule

I want Starf or Lansat berries Willing to trade ability capsule
  14. B

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I think I have Normal with Ditto, but my friends have not confirmed this yet. Confirmed My FC is I would like to give priority to my freinds and members of my social group BABA Bald Accountants Battle arena If by some fluke I am wrong about my...
  15. B

New Member!

Welcome Popper - Do you like penguins?
Back
Top Bottom