Recent content by bandage_scizors

1. B

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

Just listened the full opening version on Youtube... Seems Bulbapedia has not updated the full lyrics and translation. The TV Opening is the first 1:30 of the full song.
  2. B

What do you think about Ash's new X&Y outfit?

Maybe the new outfit signals the transition of the anime from kodomo to shounen? Or the anime is too kodomo so they added shounen elements?
  3. B

What do you think about Ash's new X&Y outfit?

I like the new Satoshi XY anime outfit. And thank you for posting the photo because you save the time finding me about Satoshi's new clothes in XY. Thank you forum for allowing posting the photo despite it is a spoiler for anime fans like me. Thank you... I am so happy today because of these...
  4. B

Do you intended to watch the Pokemon anime forever?

This thread is something similar to my thread on Characters and Sagas Debate, "DEBATE: Do you think the pokemon anime will ever end?" I am the creator of the thread, but the admin will decide which thread will close... I wish that I did not earn a point because of this.
  5. B

Preview BW129 - The Pirate King of the Decolora Islands!

Re: BW??? - Croconaw Also an obvious reference to Pikachu's voice actress Ikue Ohtani, who coincidentally voice Tony Tony Chopper, a One Piece Straw Hat Member.
  6. B

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening and Ending

I sensed that these Youtube posts about the new opening and ending must be removed due to this forum policy. Seems the moderators forgot to police any user that violate the forum rules and regulations.
  7. B

Review BW109: The Araragi Institute! A New Journey!!

I noticed that Nonomi is nearly poor version of Hikari... Or the ugly clone of Hikari.
  8. B

Preview POKEMON BEST WISHES SEASON 2: Episode N

Maybe I think the Episode N is a pun for end... just Best Wishes did as a pun for Isshu region..
  9. B

Anyone who has an apostrophe in their username, please read

Does usernames with underscores like me affected?
  10. B

Do you think the pokemon anime will ever end?

Since this thread is now being forgotten after one year, I will revamp it for those forum users who signed it now and missed this thread for one year. I know that Best Wishes Season 2 is coming in the following weeks, every time that a Pokemon anime has a new series, this thread question pops...
  11. B

Should Ash age or not ?

This aging topic is limited only to Ash. Why? The other characters must be mentioned here. In months reading this topic, I notice other characters mentioned but not common except for Ash. The topic must be change to "Should all Pokemon characters age or not?" Please, do not limit Ash for this...
  12. B

Was Gary the only playmate Ash had when he was younger before his official journey?

I think Ash has many playmates beside Gary. If Gary Oak is the only playmate, not involving the movies since movies is not a canon, he had lose interest in girls except for his own mother before his official journey. Ash had never mentioned a girl playmate before his journey, or even on his...
  13. B

Introducing The Bulbagarden Board of Appeals

These questions prompted on my mind. 1.Can a board of appeal(s) member inhibit on cases which he/she is involved? 2. Does the board have a temporary restraining order? (I think that this board is a court of appeals, despite differences in meaning) The board must be democratically elected...
  14. B

News New ending song to debut on the 5th January - "Seven-coloured Arch"

What is the time signature that Cilan/Dent conducted on this ending song?
  15. B

Does the Pokemon anime not mention major crimes?

I know that Officer Jennys have a responsibilities finding a Pokemon stolen, lost or protecting it. The Jennys have responsibilities for missing trainers, protecting trainers or jailing trainers for their crimes, which is technically minor, like stealing a legendary or/and regular Pokemon or...
Back
Top Bottom