Recent content by banebuu

1. B

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Thank you very much BB! :) I'm trying really hard to find time, however, I am moving into my dorm next Sunday and from that point on for about a week I will be busy with band camp. Lemme tell you, college marching band is intense! :O Sorry for the inconvenience. ^-^
  2. B

BuizelBoy and IslandWalker: Because your requests will take a little longer, they will not be ready until tomorrow. Thanks for being patient. ;) Jilly: TeamGalacticMercury: Koopa-Paratroopa: flamealex1: I had posted your animation here, but there seems to be a problem with...
  3. B

smartgamer: I'll see what I can do to reduce the file size. Frost!: sure! I'll link you! I'm now offering trainer cards and basic sprite editing, so you can order that too. ;) Example:
  4. B

BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting Reopened! Scratches and Pixel-Overs!

Re: BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting Wow! Your x-ray palette is great! :D Could I get me a Sharpedo x-ray?
  5. B

I'm guessing the file size is too big to use as an avatar, which sometimes happens with animations.. If you would like to still use it, you may only be able to in your signature.
  6. B

Solstice's sprite shop! :D (noob)

May I have a Kingler/Carnivine splice please? :)
  7. B

Gijinkas, Gijinkas, Gijinkas!!!

Would it be possible to make a male Spoink? ^-^
  8. B

I meant to comment on this too, sorry! I will be getting around to yours, sqwat500's, and Ash's Infernape's requests soon.. But I am giving others a chance to request before I make multiple animations for people who have already requested. Thank you for your patience. ^-^
  9. B

neel: I did not forget about your request, I have tried it many times and there is always a problem with the animation at the end. Please be patient until I can edit it to perfection. ;P flamealex1: I'd love to do your request, but Arceus is one of the few Pokemon I do not have the artwork...
  10. B

Electrc-Soldier-Porygn:
  11. B

Red Metagross: artemis-the-huntress: Electrc-Soldier-Porygn: I can do that. Hold on a sec. ^-^
  12. B

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] sqwat500: Unfortuantely I do not have the artwork for Rotom wash, only the standard Rotom form is available. What would you like me to do? :/ Ash's Infernape: Your request WILL get done, however I completed the requests of other...
  13. B

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] sqwat500 and Ash's Infernape! I am extremely busy until tomorrow night, so I will try to complete them then. sorry! :)
  14. B

BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting Reopened! Scratches and Pixel-Overs!

Re: BuizelBoy's Recolor Shop ^_^ I didn't even have to request it.
  15. B

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I'm just wondering what possible kind of fish Basurao is based off of that it would know uproar.. Any ideas?
Back
Top Bottom