Recent content by BanetteWobbuffet

1. B

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm not sure if this has been already said but here are the possible types considering what has been used: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Dark, Steel.
  2. B

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want Holon. You could have Pokemon of different types, like a fire-type kingdra or something like that. It would definitely be quite different, so it might have to be a spin-off or something.
  3. B

Your favorite Pokemon type?

I like Ghost and Psychic types. I'm not sure why, though.
  4. B

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Diglett cave. Every step you encounter a Diglett/Dugtrio, they lock you in the battle, and they have strong enough moves to take out one of your Pokemon, making the journey through almost entirely luck-based.
  5. B

Last Poster Wins [v5]

I win
  6. B

Last Poster Wins [v5]

I win because I am just popping in.
  7. B

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Does anyone know how the AI's work in any main series Pokemon game?
  8. B

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#376 Get some friends to bring a cardboard tube/meter stick. (bring 1 yourself) Break into spontaneous sword-fights.
  9. B

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#348: Talk with friends in a made-up language. Then try to talk to employees in it.
  10. B

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

Yes! New gym leaders! Doesn't it worry anyone that Pokemon Black and White 2 is coming out in a week(Japan) and we don't even know what order the gym leaders are in, not to mention where they live, or almost anything about Pkmn B/W 2?
  11. B

Which Pokemon Generation is thel Best Overall?

I find Generation III the best pokemon-wise. Mainly because it was my first generation and it came out with 2 pseudo-legendaries.
  12. B

This or That! (Pokemon)

Watchog. Banette or Wobbuffet?
  13. B

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Take five in my pants. Five what?
  14. B

Do you use the GTS?

No. I don`t really have any use.
  15. B

What Will You Name Your Rival and Why?

Probably nothing special. Rival, if I'm really out of ideas.
Back
Top Bottom