Recent content by Bangirasu

1. B

Unova new cities in real world

Thanks a lot. And Seigaiha City? Is the city I'm more interested (suddenly a beach city with the 8th Gym Leader in Unova northeast lol). Seeing some maps, it looks like souther Connectitut but I'm not sure, and since ALL Eastern Unova seems to be in Queens...
  2. B

Wouldn't Segiaha City be based in some part of Queens or Connectitut?
  3. B

Hi guys! As you know, Unova is based in New York and we can see the comparation between a lot of Unova cities and New York places there: Pokémon world in relation to the real world - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia However, more of one month has passed since BW2 release...
  4. B

BW9 - Pendorra/Kibago

Kibago is starting to annoy me. From all we have seen, its only role has been to be a weak punching bag. -When it got caught by Team Rocket and did NOTHING. -When it was easily taken by a Megurokoko and did NOTHING. -In BW episode 7 preview, it looks poisoned/sleept. -Now this.
  5. B

Review BW005: Sanyou Gym! VS Baoppu, Hiyappu and Yanappu!!

Water monkey knowns Earthquake? Earthquake is finally unbanned in the anime?
  6. B

The Isshu Region in the games

Seeing Isshu map we can see 4 islands. Two left of Hiun and two right of Hiun: -Islands left of Hiun: Liberty Garden Island and United Tower island. -Islands right of Hiun: no info. Can´t anyone try to hack, access and get data of the islands right of Hiun like someone did with United...
  7. B

Third Version?

One thing I´ve read: -Reshiram: Pokemon White Ying -Zekrom: Pokemon Black Yang -Kyuemu: Pokemon Feelings Feelings???
  8. B

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion When will we get the Sugimori Arts of new Pokemon and characters?
  9. B

Review BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!! ・ BW002: Iris and Kibago!

Has been explained the reason of why Iris is joining Ash in his travel?
  10. B

Kerudio and Genosect events

Is very strange not Meloia Event, and the Event Pokemon are the main stars of the movie but by Pokedex order (like in 4th Generation; Darkrai was first, Shaymin second, Arceus third).
  11. B

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Wooter evo being ''fake'' because it hasn´t a katana...the horn of its head. And Sugimori said is a sea lion.
  12. B

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Generation III xD
  13. B

Review DP189: Shin'ō League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!

What did Takuto tell to Ash after beating him? Both of them were smiling o.o
  14. B

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread Sixth Pokemon is going to be Snorlax. -Kanto: Pikachu -Orange Islands: -Johto: Heracross -Hoenn: Torkoal -Battle Frontier: Sceptile -Sinnoh: Gible
  15. B

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread I wonder what move is Heracross forgetting to learn Hyper Beam. I hope Horn Attack. Focus Punch is his STAB Fighting move and it needs to deserve it.
Back
Top Bottom