• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Banjo's latest activity

• Banjo
    Banjo replied to the thread HMs - Keep or Toss?.
    HMs are garbage, but Game Freak being Game Freak, they are absolutely coming back in the remakes.
  • Banjo
    Banjo replied to the thread American Politics Thread.
    Definitely the kind of thing you do when you haven't done anything wrong.
  • Banjo
    Banjo replied to the thread Event Rainbow Rocket Recruitment.
    This is so 2010.
  • Banjo
    TBH this is really a microcosm of how the justice system often plays out. Ask any public defender, they all have stories of how they...
  • Banjo
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    • tumblr_83324a7591d02ba81a46a4ab3420aa6b_935521ac_2048.jpg
  • Banjo
    I wasn't talking about incursions into Saudi Arabia, I was talking about rebel assaults on Saudi positions in Yemen.
  • Banjo
    It looks good on paper, but the reality is that Biden is ending support for offensive operations. Anything else isn't necessarily off...
  • Banjo
    I hate to say it, but don't get your hopes up. Obama-era austerity and neoliberalism helped lead to Trump. A return to that headed by...