• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Banjo

1. Banjo

HMs - Keep or Toss?

HMs are garbage, but Game Freak being Game Freak, they are absolutely coming back in the remakes.
  2. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Definitely the kind of thing you do when you haven't done anything wrong.
  3. Banjo

Event Rainbow Rocket Recruitment

This is so 2010.
  4. Banjo

American Politics Thread

TBH this is really a microcosm of how the justice system often plays out. Ask any public defender, they all have stories of how they lost cases even with the facts, evidence, and common sense on their side.
  5. Banjo

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 5

Happy Valentine's Day!
  6. Banjo

American Politics Thread

I wasn't talking about incursions into Saudi Arabia, I was talking about rebel assaults on Saudi positions in Yemen.
  7. Banjo

American Politics Thread

It looks good on paper, but the reality is that Biden is ending support for offensive operations. Anything else isn't necessarily off the table.
  8. Banjo

American Politics Thread

I hate to say it, but don't get your hopes up. Obama-era austerity and neoliberalism helped lead to Trump. A return to that headed by someone even more neoliberal than Obama is likely to lead to something even worse.
  9. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Oh, this whole mess is definitely getting a special investigative committee in Congress once Biden is in office.
  10. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Pence doesn't publicly want to invoke the 25th - but of course, he can't organize publicly or Trump will fire any secretaries who sign on.
  11. Banjo

American Politics Thread

lol Mike Pence is not going to pardon a man who literally yesterday tried to have him killed
  12. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Rage said it best: Some of those who work forces...
  13. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Keep Section 230 and defund the military? Sounds like a win-win to me!
  14. Banjo

American Politics Thread

This data is based on the Democratic Party platform, which is not the same thing as the policies Democrats pursue in practice - in practice, they remain stranded in the 90s, fretting about the deficit and desperately trying to triangulate on every issue.
  15. Banjo

American Politics Thread

Zero. The Republican Party is the party of Trump now. Genie's not going back into the bottle. A more likely scenario, one that I would prefer to happen, is that moderate Republicans defect to the Democrats, creating a center-right party, and progressives breaking off to form a center-left party...