• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Bardon

1. B

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

^ In 3....2........1...... *hides* EDIT: Ok....that was.....unexpected.
  2. B

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ Seems to be under the impression that she's in a fairy tale... o_o
  3. B

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^ Plays a violin?
  4. B

;P Soooo from what was said earlier, the Tea garden thread's supposed to be a substitute for RM hence does that imply the majority of posters on there are....drama queens? Or is it just from the RM days? Oh look, more ppl posting: Sup all?
  5. B

Oops, misread the vol number.... OTL Oooh a tea party? Nice! *look for the thread* ........................................... Holy shiznicks! The number of pages is TOO DAMN HIGH!!! OwO 3284? And I thought this thread was big?! >> Pfffft drama queens, either they're...
  6. B

"The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread" Quite a long name! xD lmao On my other forums we traditionally call these kinds of threads like random chat thread or random discussion. (since they are always active with random convos) Although this one seems to be a bit too active. o_o...
  7. B

~ Rawr! (`・ω・´)

Saankies you two, and yeah I already am!^^
  8. B

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

~Fixed. :3 How bout now? lol
  9. B

Corrupt a Wish v2

Halting space/time? Touche sir. Granted but you now lack the ability to understand everything else. I wish I could defy the laws of physics.
  10. B

Corrupt a Wish v2

EDIT: Damn you ninjas!! *shakes fist* Granted but then that one meteor that is expected to land on mother russia ends up blowing it all to smithereens. I wish everything about me remains forever incorruptible. (Dare ya to try and screw that up xD)
  11. B

Changed my sig and I think I barely just made the limit, so how is it? Am I clear now? :P
  12. B

~ Mah Graphical Showcase! (>• ω •)>

Saankies ^^ It sores my arm quite badly. xD Seems like unfortunately I can't use ANY of my sigs here coz they're bigger than 160px as per allowed size, Imma gonna make a new one now. *hops on photoshop* And whats this? Only one reply? Is mah art not satisfactory enough??! D;
  13. B

......................... *sigh* Well at least wait till I can make my new sig, I'll rush it up within today. .____.
  14. B

Sooo I assume the rule of not allowing sigs bigger than 160px in height makes all of mine....invalid? -.- *points at my gallery and earlier sig*
  15. B

~ Rawr! (`・ω・´)

First a kaiba, now a joey? o_o dafux... AND STEALING MAH PIKACHU?!!? (Yep definitely joey >.>) The secret behind a shiny pikachu.....I lol'd xD That just makes my earlier opinion stronger how this place has a crapton of arts and artists but not focused in one organized spot and such...
Back
Top Bottom