Recent content by Baron Dante

1. B

Mafia Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/24/13) Endgame-Outcasts Win

Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/5/13) Day 4-Lady Luck left me long ago. Just chiming in to drop the vote. Vote: TheSleepyAbra
  2. B

Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother. I... what did I just read. You out two different claims within the same phase, because you think they are scummy for whatever reason, leaving them out for the Mafia. Instead of like, keeping it private or at...
  3. B

Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (1/3/13) Night 3-I... love you... brother. Hm, so we have two confirmed townies now, after the mason claims. Not necessarily in-thread, but...
  4. B

Mafia Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - THE END - Hall of Origin - 1/17

Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 3 - Lake Verity - 1/3 You know, we should've figured something was up when Sputnik FoSed Haruto, who had claimed Mason, and was never counterclaimed. That wasn't what I was gonna point out about the post tho I think it's somewhat likely one of these...
  5. B

Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 3 - Lake Verity - 1/3 Excellent. So, with the Godfather out of the way, the cop should be able to start building a townie network. In addition to that, I believe it's safe to say now that the other mason that claimed is clear.
  6. B

Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Day 3 - Veilstone City - 1/2 Obvious Sputnik is obvious Vote: Sputnik
  7. B

Mafia U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 1/1/2013 ☆ ELECTION DAY "You Are All Winners..."

Master Mew; You know, that's something I'd expect myself doing. But what does bug me is that... had the role gone to someone that would try out to Day 1 win... that'd be a short and boring game. xD But I rather dislike the whole notion of Day 1 fools, so I'd most likely expect a certain...
  8. B

Re: Pokemon DPPt - Sinnoh Mafia - Night 2 - Wayward Cave - 1/1 Somehow Sput manages to yet again be... interesting. If you had the cop check earlier, as a JOAT, you should've been able to relatively safely come out to defend MM, which didn't happen.
  9. B

Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia (12/31/12) Day 2-Number One Down Waitwaitwait. I only saw her making a point of you requesting to sub out, thus avoiding the question, but later on carrying on as if that never happened. Your activity, and definitely not holidays had nothing to do with...
  10. B

And this is why you don't want fools to win. The thing with Bulba Mafia's seems to be that Fools are given a free pass to win if they claim Day 1. That didn't happen here though. So... congratulations Insanish. Also Buoy dammit I called it.
  11. B

Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/31/2012 ☆ DAY 6 "Ugh... Feathers Everywhere..." Unvote: Buoy Vote: Insanish Danish
  12. B

Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/31/2012 ☆ DAY 6 "Ugh... Feathers Everywhere..." Buoy; see, I have an issue with that. You made the point before you left for three days, you didn't give an actual answer to WHY then, nor are you doing so now. And that's not how primary school works. See, here...
  13. B

Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/31/2012 ☆ DAY 6 "Ugh... Feathers Everywhere..." Buoy; So... what you are saying is... that you have no answer, and you pulled your idea of "it's possible" out of absolutely nowhere, and since you never expected anyone to call you out on that, you have no legitimate...
  14. B

Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/31/2012 ☆ DAY 6 "Ugh... Feathers Everywhere..." Buoy; But see, neither of us sees HOW it would be possible. Since you firmly believed it is possible, oand rather obvious that, I don't see why are you avoiding giving a direct answer to this. You aren't answering...
  15. B

Re: U.S. Elections Mafia ☆ 12/31/2012 ☆ DAY 6 "Ugh... Feathers Everywhere..." Greece; All right. (Not sure how this guy was relevant in the Election, couldn't see anything from a quick check but eh, I'll leave that for people that know things) Do you have any particular suspects at the present?
Back
Top Bottom