• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Recent content by Baroque

1. B

Need help with new laptop.

I just bought a new laptop but I'm not very tech wise. My question is: What's the best way to get rid of bloatware? An and all help is appreciated.
  2. B

ATTENTION: Welcome and congratulations to our new staffers!

Wooo. Congrats to all the new staff. Special shoutout to my boy Joshawott. Out of all the new mods listed your name is the only one I recognize. No offense to everyone else though.
  3. B

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

*looks at OP, re-reads it, realizes he read "Gorge" as George and made a total fool of himself, facepalms* Thanks for that, Minimiscience.
  4. B

Pokemon Black/White Summer Season Reminder!

Lolol. A Munchlax named George. I wonder if that's supposed to be a nod at someone at the localization department or something.
  5. B

Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of seaso

Re: Cartoon Network to air a Black & White marathon on June 18: First 8 episodes of s Awesome. I will definitely catch this. I love marathons.
  6. B

HI! I'm new here!

Your enthusiasm. I like it. Welcome to the BMGF.
  7. B

Eh, hi.

Yo. Welcome to the forums. Also, cheer up, bud. There's never any reason to dislike yourself.
  8. B

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D So a Bulbapedia bookmark on the internet browser?
  9. B

Odd happenings with trashcans in pokemon.

Its more the Pokemon fan community that doesn't make sense. Or at least the part of the community that believes that particular incident with the antidote was something more than it really was.
  10. B

Pikachu that know Fly to be distributed in Japan: Pikachu to be available until Septe

Re: Pikachu that know Fly to be distributed in Japan: Pikachu to be available until S Can't y'all just get Flychu's from that Pokewalker thing?
  11. B

Odd happenings with trashcans in pokemon.

Lol. That particular incident in Pokemon doesn't make sense. If someone was killed by being poisoned, why would the murderer even have antidote in the house? I know if I had time to set up a murder by setting someone on fire I wouldn't place a bucket of water near the place the crime would be...
  12. B

hello bulbagarden

Hey there aperso. Of course you'll meet some people around here. You see? You just met me. Anywho, welcome to the forums.
  13. B

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D So awesome. I can't wait to see this in action. But I'll most likely still be using Bulbapedia as its got a whole bunch more details. (suckup.jpg)
  14. B

ATTENTION: Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

It saddens me so much that you even have to make this announcement.
  15. B

VGC 2011 locations announced: U.S. to kick off start to 2011 Season

I've always wondered: What do you get if you win at the world championships? In both video games and the TCG. Do they declare you King of Games? Lame joke aside, can someone answer this?