Recent content by Barry Scott

1. B

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 I'm infracting you for bashing. Although I'm not sure how to infract so please read the rules - http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f223/rules-read-review-149291/ a bit of cillit bang magic ;)
  2. B

Notice Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators!

Hi, Barry Scott here Thank you so much for the opportunity I've been active in this section for as long as I remember and it feels really great to be able to represent it. I'll make sure never to let myself go rusty on the job and I will cillit BANG your minds (excuse the pun!). I'll scrub down...
  3. B

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Hi, Barry Scott here Here are some pics of me also my avatar is me too
  4. B

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Hi, I'm Barry Scott after the party is over, me and are coming to help clean up this mess. BANG! and the party is gone.
  5. B

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Hi I'm Barry Scott! Sorry I was absent, I've had a lot of cleaning duties to sort out. LIMESCALE, RUST, GROUND IN DIRT. When this party is over, I'll have my trusted CILLIT BANG, BANG AND THE DIRT IS GONE to clean up. BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE. Barry. Look what it did...
  6. B

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Hi, I'm Barry Scott.
  7. B

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Hi, I'm Barry Scott! I'm back from my new commercial recording, and this time I bring Cillit Bang AND a window to wow you all. Limescale, rust, ground-in-dirt, with Cillit Bang, BANG! and the dirt is gone. Here's a song to liven up the party. http://youtu.be/OVHUAco_k-g
  8. B

Re: Halloween Party 2011! Hi! I'm Barry Scott. New to this party, but I bring cleaning equipment and a coin.
Back
Top Bottom