• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Batbloodx

1. Batbloodx

What Pokemon do you lean on as your "Catcher"?

I’m not sure why it never occurred to me to designate a Pokemon for those rifts, especially since I’m never prepared when I go in… I’m just afraid of missing them
  2. Batbloodx

First Legends Arceus Shiny?

My first random wild-caught shiny was a Yanma! He’s a Yanmega now and part of my main team. My second shiny was another bug type, now a Dustox. I also ran into a Haunter that would have been shiny catch #3, BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY FAINTED AND YES I SCREAMED
  3. Batbloodx

SwSh FT: Lots of G-Max Pokemon, Some Shiny

FT: ALL the Pokemon in this box: all G-Max. Shinies are Toxtricity, Hatterene, Grimmsnarl, and Machamp, each self- caught. Non-shinies for trade are Milcery, Alcremie, Hatterene, Corviknight, Appletun/Flapple, Butterfree, Toxtricity (Low Key), Lapras, Krabby, Charizard, and Orbeetle. LF: G-Max...
  4. Batbloodx

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

...okay, you technically got me there, lol. But Pokemon GO is kind of a rule-breaker on all sides.
  5. Batbloodx

I kind of feel like you're intentionally missing the point...these are remakes, yes, but they're also linked to Pokemon GO and expand upon the features of that game. IN ADDITION to having another peripheral of its own, something that spin-offs have never had.
  6. Batbloodx

Yeah, they do. But on that note, Pokemon has always had "partner games" like Pokemon Stadium, which could connect to the Game Boy games...unlike LGPE, which has plot, and isn't just a series of battles and mini-games (or puzzles, lol)
  7. Batbloodx

I agree. At this point, every other console requires a paid subscription for online service, and it was only a matter of time before the Switch followed suit. Either way, I expect Nintendo to be a little more reasonable with the pricing and from what I understand there are arguably more benefits...
  8. Batbloodx

What I heard was that it would be through bluetooth. I feel like they're not so much "removing" these features from LGPE, as they are deciding not to add them in this installment...if that makes sense. Since these games are effectively functioning as remakes of Yellow with features from GO...
  9. Batbloodx

GEN VII: LF: Shiny Pachirisu, FT: various shinies

I have a shiny Pachirisu on my Pokemon Diamond version I could trade over if you want it.
  10. Batbloodx

GEN VII: Looking for Black Sludge & Focus Band (Offering IV Babies, etc)

Hey everyone! I'm just looking to get a few battle items for my newest team. Right now the two I'm focused on are Black Sludge and Focus Band. I can offer IV-bred babies, some with egg moves. I have Thunder Punch Stufful, Hurricane Drampa, and Aqua Jet Wimpod. I also have Mareanie, Mimikyu, and...
  11. Batbloodx

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I guess I'm almost happier about this, because this means my earlier comments in this thread were correct, lol. That aside though, it seems like they've been pumping out a lot of Pokemon games these past few years. That's always made me a little nervous. Not because I don't think they'll be fun...
  12. Batbloodx

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I love Wooper! Wooper is a trooper and sooper cute..per. Uh... There's not really any Pokemon I hate, except for Alolan Persian. Voltorb.
  13. Batbloodx

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

This seems like a pretty consistent opinion in this thread, but I don't agree at all. It's one of my favorites. The sequel to it (Mewtwo Returns), on the other hand, wasn't anything spectacular...I was a little disappointed with it (not sure what I expected), and the story's plot seemed rushed...
  14. Batbloodx

Do you think that It is a time for BW023, and BW024, and for the entire banned episodes to appear?

I don't think they'll ever air any of the banned episodes officially, because of the original reasons behind banning them. But I would like to hold out hope that perhaps they'll be leaked, somehow...who knows when/how that would happen, but I know a lot of things (like unreleased games or TV...
  15. Batbloodx

What did you like about Sun&Moon?

I've had the game since release, but I've been taking it slow and doing a lot of exploring before moving through the story (which I am in love with so far). So many interesting things I can't wait to watch develop! So many questions I can't wait to have answered! I love a lot of things, but...
Back
Top Bottom