• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, please could you add me for Safari? My FC is 2380-4789-9725

I have a Bug type Safari with Ladyba, Beautifly and Pinsir

Thanks in advance!!
    Hey! Would it be okay if we exchange friend codes? I would really like those FS Dittos.
    I don't know what mine is, but it would be nice if you could tell me that when we're done.
    Thanks in advance/thanks in advance anyway!
    (I can't use PMs yet. I'm new here.)
    Hi!

Would you like to exchange Friend Codes with me? My Safari contains Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee.
    FC: 5129-1818-1415
    Name: Hooiberg / IGN: Thomas

Thanks in advance!
    I'd like to add you.
    I have already added you.
    My Fc is 1590-5797-6050 and my safari is Steel with Ferroseed, Skarmory, and Excadrill. Thanks!
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.
    Batta, could you add my new FC code for my new 3DS please? I no longer have the old one, but you can still keep it friendlisted for the dragon types... I'm not sure what my new one is yet, so maybe you can help me find out? :)

hey there! hope you don't mind i've added your 3DS FC so i can try your friend safari - mine is 3153-3959-7484 & i have ghost types in mine (shuppet, pumpkaboo & spiritomb) :)
    Hey there, I added you on 3DS. Could you please add me back? My FC is 1977-0197-9623
    Can I add you to my friends list for friend safari, my friend code is 1762-3694-3395 and my safari is flying. My Japanese 3DS friend code is 2406-5163-5230 and this safari is steel. Thanks so much ^_^
    An add would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey. 3DS: 1693 1746 8112.
    Hey, I've added you, could you please add me back? :) My FC: 4983-4917-8298 name: Emily

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom