• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Battaman

1. B

Inverted Gender Usage

Never care about gender. Why should I? It doesn't affect gameplay except for attract et al.
  2. B

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Some of you were talking about Megas losing a type, if we ever get MGolem it should lose it's Ground typing and gain St. Def, I'd like for it to get Solid Rock ad well.
  3. B

How do you take care of breed leftovers?

(Wonder) Trade the ones with 4 IVs, release the rest.
  4. B

Strongest starters in the gens they were introduced

Gen1: Blastoise, Bulbasaur is awesome early, but it becomes less and less effective as the game progresses, and it's a joke against the latter E4 and Green, only Rydhon fears it, Blastoise have a little harder time after Brock, and face a all time low after Misty, but it only goes up from...
  5. B

What do you use the markings for?

31 IVs, I don't even know what the symbols are, I just look at their position. They make breeding a lot more convenient.
  6. B

HM Moves That You Hate Most

Such as Tyranitar(Surf, Whirlpool) , Snorlax,(Surf, Whirlpool) Rydhon(Surf Whirlpool) , Heliolisk(Surf) , Sneasel(Surf, Whirlpool) , Rampardos(Surf), Diggersby(Surf), Dragonite (Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Whirlpool), Beratic(Surf, Waterfall) and a bunch more, specifically Surf and HGSS Whirlpool.
  7. B

List of challenge runs

Gotta catch em all: 1. Player must try to catch all pokemon they meet that they have not yet obtained. This includes trying to get enough money for pokeballs and coins. 2. Players must, if possible, only use pokemon that can evolve via level up or happiness. Unless the evolved form is already...
  8. B

Wigglytuff needs a mega. Now that it got an unique typing, no Azurill don't count, it needs something more to make it stand out. Also, it always sucked and that makes me sad panda.
  9. B

NPC Trainers' AI (Switching)

This happens against regular trainers as well, at least in RS, never tried in any other games.
  10. B

HM Moves That You Hate Most

This really needs to be taken by generation. Gen1: Flash - try walking through Rock Tunnel (or getting Lugia in GSC) w/o Flash. Cut, it's just bad Strength, Surf and Fly are cool, remember this generation got awesome TMs like Water Gun and Teleport and many pokemon learn about 10 moves via...
  11. B

I agree, although Lapras have decent stats, highest among all single stage non legendaries and such. I don't see it getting an evo with 535BST, but a mega would be nice.
  12. B

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

I wonder which of Wallace/Juans Pokemon they change.
  13. B

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

Re: The Timeline Considering Giovanni I just assume the whole PWT to be non-canon.
  14. B

Will they update the Pokedex to include Gen IV-VI Pokemon in Hoenn?

Magneton have a ton of resistances though, better defenses, both of them, although the lack of HP might make up for that, I'm not about to do the math. It also have significantly higher SpA and it got Sonicboom which is devastating on your level 20's. Not to mention Supersonic and both of them...
Back
Top Bottom