Recent content by Bayushiyojiro

1. B

Limited attack animations

flying press/Hawlucha is the most hilarious animation...
  2. B

Vivillon research thread

US-Massachusetts-Polar
  3. B

Very Few New Pokémon

i liked that they put more effort into things like super training and pokemon amie.. and the fun online capabilities (like wonder trade!)
  4. B

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Gale wings fletchinder Poison heal breloom Xerneas (!) adamant chesnaught modest amaura just a few of the gems ive acquired during todays wonder trades
  5. B

Pokemon Bank

it all depends on when the daycare/ditto are available. or our luck with female starters. but the daycare is still unknown to us as its location, yes?
  6. B

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

we (the fans) were. gamefreak expressed no intentions that im aware of.
  7. B

Pokemon Bank

*is suddenly happy i have two brothers who i can starter-breed and trade with*
  8. B

Pokemon Bank

yes. however, since pokemon bank isnt available until december (?) you cant do this at release.
  9. B

i guess. to me its more like 'metagaming' i mean.. if people 'actually' knew everything about pokemon... then whats the point of us collecting data on the pokedex? of course, the 'point' of the pokedex has gotten pretty muddled over the years.
  10. B

my bran is torn between wanting the childlike wonder of not knowing everything and my adult demand to plan things ahead of time
  11. B

so we have the potential of a double trio... but they are both going the same way water>fire>grass dark>psychic>potentially fighting
  12. B

this is the first time the water starter has been the fastest as well.
  13. B

so it seems to have a much higher special attack than attack. and either way its a speed demon
  14. B

ohh ohh since its a grass knight.. how about leaf bla..... ohh... >_> hold on a second.
  15. B

rock/fairy and a special attacker would be interesting, we dont have much in the way of special-focused rock pokemon.. maybe we will get some new special rock moves.
Back
Top Bottom