Recent content by bboyrei

1. B

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Feraligatr in Silver for my first playthrough. It wasn't even a solo starter run, but played so much of that I lost count of all my hours, though I think I also leveled up some of my other mons to 100 or at least very close.
  2. B

Where the next regions should be based on?

I'd like to see a region based on Germany next, since Gamefreak went with a European country this gen. Since Kalos (France) is nearby, we could potentially see two regions like Johto-Kanto again. Maybe even give the Johto starters with mega stones.
  3. B

What Eevee evolution would you like to see in the next gen?

I'd like to see a Ground type eevolution with a spread of 65/130/95/60/65/110 or 65/130/110/60/65/95. It could be a fast sweeper or bulky (on the physical side) attacker. Something like Swords Dance/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Knock Off would be amazing.
  4. B

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Probably Tyranitar due to how raw it looks. Other ones I like include Scizor, Gengar, Houndoom, Gallade, Metagross, and Charizard X.
  5. B

Favorite starter

Totodile, due to most of the memories of playing Silver back in the day, and SoulSilver revitalizing those memories. Now I always pick it among the Johto starters.
  6. B

Favorite Fire Type?

Houndoom, such a cool design and unique typing. Though I'll admit most of my appeal from it is due to it being dark type more than fire type.
  7. B

Least Favourite Water Starter

105 attack with Sheer Force is disappointing? As for me, Oshawott due to how disappointing Samurott ended up being.
  8. B

Contest Feraligatr vs Swampert

Who's more useful? Feraligatr, due to Sheer Force. Swampert's mega is completely dependent on rain. Who'd win in a fight? Tough call, aesthetically regular Gatr could take on regular Swampert, but have a hard time against the muscle bound mega. 1 on 1 gameplay wise Feraligatr due to Water being...
  9. B

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Haven't voted yet, eventually will so off the top of my head Feraligatr, Lugia, Scizor, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Breloom, Jolteon, Gliscor, Zekrom, Greninja.
  10. B

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

23, started with Blue back in 99.
Back
Top Bottom