• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by bearmon

1. B

Preview XY028: Champion Carnet Appears! Mega Sirnight in the Mist!!

Ahh that ep 28 preview why did they have to make diantha hug guardiva?
  2. B

Review XY026: Peroppafu and Peroream!! The Sweet Battle isn't a Piece of Cake!?

Same just saw the ep in subs a few mins ago and i loved everything about it!XD
  3. B

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

As much as i would LOVE may to come back to the anime, like most fans know it wont happen because the writers and director/s want to make no attempt in making a GOOD kids show they want to put and do a little effort in possible. I really feel sorry for characters like max and bonnie cause...
  4. B

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Guys mays jpn va is sick and cant do voice acting anymore and may had a cameao in the dp saga so may and max will never return
  5. B

Preview XY030: Corni and Lucario! The Secret of Mega Evolution!!

Im really loving clemonts character so far
  6. B

OR/AS Bold Predictions

This seems like the most logical idea qith trainer customusation and all.
  7. B

hi there

Iv been stalking these forums for a few months now and ive decided to finally join up