Recent content by beastmode953

1. B

Pearlshipping General Discussion

I think dawn would find it cute if she sees iris call ash kid. I dunno. Random idea lol.
  2. B

Notice Say hello to two new shipping mods!

I'm happy Aestivate is a ship mod now. She seems to have really good judgement. Welcome! I don't know highway unicorn but I hope you're like aestivate when actually dealing with problems.
  3. B

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation . Don't worry midnight. It will be takeb care of in a few months. Trust me. And a box of draws. Im sure she's sick of hearing ashs mom reminding him to change them everyday.
  4. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation . Welcome back bro. And gengar am I the only one that thinks its weird that were talking thru four different places about four different things? Yet it still revolves around advanceshipping?
  5. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation . Dammit gengar I feel so predictable. So what's your favorite au?
  6. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation it'll be easier to update as soon as this contest is over. And good topic btw. Aside from mine I like older ash and may au fics.
  7. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation . I'm a numbers guy jack so I'm sorry. Ill take the blame if we get in trouble. For the longest time its all about stats. And to answer the AU topic question....first of all you never see me ever promoting my fic in this thread. And if you do j give you...
  8. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation had a feeling you did lol. And you do it. Just make sure to do it right away. I don't wanna stop at 6000 today. 6050 is the goal. what's may and Ashs first date like? before I get an infraction.
  9. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation ^cocky bastard lol. So who wants to make a video?
  10. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Come on guys stop making gengar feel bad. And trust ne I tried sleeping. Got like 10 ons from yinyang asking about his fic, had people send me their fic last minute and barely had 300 words started on my own. And I work in an hour. Wish I had some sleep...
  11. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Oh damn.I didn't even mean to make that a topic lol. I was just curious. But yeah. What yin Yang said. Slap her!
  12. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Kidkidkid. Annoying fuck. Wonder how may would react if she saw her mentor treated like that. And how ash would feel.beibg treated like that in from of may.
  13. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation glaceon is the best bet I feel after reading luciferixs fics. And ewe can hit 6050 posts today we got it guys. And does anyone know the people that made the videos from a fee pages ago?
  14. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation . Were they brunettes too? Lol. Dammit were so close to 6000 ill sleep better at night as soon as were the top ship here. One last topic before i stop working on the oneshot and go to sleep. How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may...
  15. B

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?
Back
Top Bottom