B
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol It's simple. just put them into there right type places, they tell you what pokemon types goes where go to da form and click da thing down by where you make a farm name then at da bottom tells you what type goes where. xD
    For the record, it's Ignatius, not Ingantus. S'alright, though. I have a tendency to have names for my characters that people misspell frequently. You're not the only one.
    anyone can be a teacher. modio is supposed to be a teacher, as it truckebeen and jasonwolf, (i think) we just had so few taking teacher spots. if you want one, I would be VERY grateful if you created another....

so far, I have had mostly yes votes. (i contacted everyone via vm today, see votes are returning on my page)
    normally I would, (boy, I wish I hadn't allowed the steelix) but a lot of our late joiners are really confused. what I am going to probably do is have it just to that point. though we really need a full set of teachers.
    hi, I am going to be putting this to everyone in the rpg, but do you think I should start the thread again?.

have it so everyone has met one another so far, get rid of the darkrai thing, (that got WAY out of hand, my fault I know)
    you know, I think you may be onto something there with the class thing(will suggest this to my fellow gms), but that could work, as that is the one time im on most of the day)..

and i have to admit, darkrai was partially a spur of the moment thing. (don't worry, I figured we needed an event to get everyone started, but team meanies are not the only bad guys in the pipeline, there is one unknown team still to come, and I am planning other events for the school too.)

I apologise that it seems rather disorganised right now, unfortunately at the beginning there were a few communication difficulties among me and my fellow gms, which are now being sorted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom