B
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2nd Messsage of 2013!!! Beil you're still the coolest guy on this website, hope you and troggy are still holding it down! MUCH LOVE - SIR DOGBUNNY
    Yeah my brother made the same commentary about the 3D thing being hard on the eyes. Doesn't appeal to me, I probably do enough damage to my eyes staring at regular computer screens and such. We have NES and SNES and they both still work for the most part xD...the NES only works when the Game Genie thing is also in, iirc. I do like getting on those old platforms once in a while. Especially some of the SNES games...Super Mario World, Kirby Super Star <333

Reagents? Sounds like science to me. I did some walking when I did my summer internship. I had 3 different lab areas in various parts of the Chem building. I guess that just goes w/ the territory unless what you are doing is very focused or only requires small instruments.

Well, I think your dream was accurate in that I would not get away with having a 7ft Lapras plushie in our house. Maybe you need some more cuddling? I had a dream the other day that my new dress socks had holes in the toes, I'm glad that isn't the case.

July I think.
    So do you play it in non 3D mode? I'm not what anyone would call a 'hardcore' gamer...I think my lil bro is way closer, he has like Steam on his computer and he is always wanting more consoles to play something on. I bought Super Mario 2 for NES at a yard sale last weekend, I need to give that a spin sometime (assuming it works xD).

Yeah Europe is a possibility. I think we'll probably start booking something soon. Hopefully I can pay most of it off before we go :3

Manual labor = cleaning lab glassware?? What are you going to be working on? I haven't gone back to my other office yet, but I'm anticipating sometime in early June it's going to happen.
    How do you like the 3DS? It doesn't really appeal to me...but hypothetically I could still be playing video games when they aren't releasing games for the other DS consoles any more. Maybe I should hold out for the 4DS.

RNG'ing that legend isn't hard, but it stopped me for a little while too. Considering you can do it with standard seeds it's even easier than when I did it. Like I said, I've scaled back the amount of Pokemon playing. It still isn't bad to pass the time, though. Most of the time I just train stuff so I can have a pretty evolved version and everything. I try to pick the set I like the most, but I don't use them enough for it to matter that much.

I'm going to have to check on that. I need the recipe anyway...for when I'm not here to have mom make it for me, haha. I don't know what it's actually called.

I think we'll go overseas.
    Hi Beil! The time has really flown by...I have been very busy the last few months (relatively speaking, of course). I am afraid I neglected your last VM, as well as that very long PM you left me a while ago. I will PM you! I'll also respond to your 18 February message!

Flygon is one of my favorite, I went on that shiny Flygon IV breeding binge so I have some cool ones. I applaud you for your success against the AI, I don't have the patience, or perhaps the skill! Have you set records since we last spoke? Have you also seen some of those Pokes on Smogon that people have ribbon'd with everything? That has never interested me, but perhaps you have some favorites you'd like to decorate? I believe I EV trained that Pokewalker Munchlax you sent me...cuuute.

I'll tell you what, my favorite is this chocolate cake recipe where you pour the cream cheese stuff on top so it comes out where it is a chocolate chip cake w/ cheesecake stuff in it. No crust like a cheesecake, it's the best.

LOL...If I'm ever in Ann Arbor. Maybe I'll honeymoon there??
    We can never get it right on the day anymore. Next year, I will. I'll remember and be prepared. NEXT YEAR.
    Oh...I see. Well maybe something else cute will suit you :D

Yeah, I don't know. Last year I got the flu and it definitely seemed like the flu...whatever I have now is hanging around longer than that did, but the symptoms haven't been as bad. I still have had a lot of trouble sleeping though, congestion...nose is raw from blowing it...ugh. I think I'm getting better but it's not over yet.

Valentines was good. I baked a cheesecake as my gift offering and it went over well. It's always a relief to get through this holiday without any commotion, haha.
    Yeah, Marowak is a beast. Definitely try a Trick Room team in there, I think it could work pretty well. Bronzong gets TR and Explosion, hint hint. So do some other Pokes I think...maybe Metagross.

I realized I was so tired because I was having a sickness come on. I left work around lunch time today. It actually was very fortunate because I needed to do a baking project for Valentine's day (celebrating it tomorrow)...the only bad part is being sick. I haven't crashed yet though so it's probably not the flu xD
    Maybe I need to read the stuff in the PM so I can understand this VM a little better, but yeah I think trying to Swords Dance with Marowak in Doubles would only work with Trick Room. Even then it's kind of risky since Marowak isn't really that sturdy. Togekiss is probably a beast though...so many support moves and its such a tank. I suppose you are enjoying the journey, since it is a lot of work for a TM you could get from anyone who clones 'em xD

I've just gotten pretty busy lately. I'll try to sit down with all the other stuff you typed soon, but I'm tired and it's not even 8pm.
    Yeah delays aren't so bad now that I've finally gotten used to them. I much prefer 5th Gen just because it's easier, though. You can't confirm which frame you land on while you're doing it (until you hatch the egg/capture the poke) so it's not like HGSS where you can tell which frame you're on with the calls. If you're on a route with some really trollish NPCs then it can be irritating, but hatching is easy because there's only one that moves, so I'm only usually four over the starting frame of the seed.

The Dream World won't work on my PC, so I just have to collect all the DW pokes from other people :( I don't think your berries will still be there, though! :p
    Haha, I wasn't asking for you to trade with me! :p I was just showing you the stuff I have managed to RNG :p

It's waayyyy easier than 4th Gen. I learnt 5th Gen RNG then I learnt 4th Gen. In 5th Gen you just have to hit the correct time, so it's not like 4th Gen where you have time AND a delay. :)
    Beil! I'll send you a proper response to that thesis you left on my wall soon, but it's good to see you around.
    That's cool, I'm glad things are alright. My interest in pokemon tends to wane aswell, but somehow I managed to stay hooked :p

Yep, I can RNG for IVs and shininess in Black/White and Soul Silver now, so I've been keeping myself busy doing a bunch of those (actually, loads) :D I have a shop in the trade station (the Celadon Department Store section), so check it out if you have the time :)
    Hey Beil. It really has been a long time - nearly one year! :eek:

I'm fine, tbh. How's things going with you?
    Ahh, yeah long lazy Christmas breaks are the best. It's possible you'll have that Zelda game beat before then if you are getting it by Thanksgiving. I think we're going to visit grandparents as well, but it will be the week after Christmas. We're in about the same situation, I think dates have been discussed enough, but no tickets yet. My grandparents are in Florida so hopefully we can find something interesting to do. Busch Gardens Tampa :D

Well, it seems like doing research for that guy seems better than hanging out in the anatomy lab. I assume by gross you don't mean 'large scale' or 'weight' or anything like that. Is it possible to work for a company or a hospital or something like that? I suppose since you are still in your first year, research is still good learning. I just remember some of my classmates in undergrad getting jobs with Pharm companies and stuff over the summer. I'm sure you will be glad to be rid of Anatomy. I don't really think there were any Chem classes that I really disliked except the second semester of Physical chemistry that was mostly about quantum mechanics and stuff. I was glad to get a decent grade and a decent score on the standardized exam, but most of that stuff was over my head in the end.

Not too stressful for me! Other people involved might have a different opinion. My fiancee's mom has a wedding cake business so I don't think we'll have to worry about the cake much. We just have to decide on the flavors. Most of the flavors are good. We are mainly tackling venues and vendors for now. I think the ceremony part will be later. I think we'll have to decide on whose pastor we will use first. I won't be doing anything too cheesy...I hope.

Yeah, you're not really that active, but I don't think it's a bad thing to keep it out of public view. There is so much random information in VMs, it's probably better to not have to worry about it.
    The wedding planning is in full swing, you may understand some day when you go down that road. Since we live near a city, you have to book most of the things way in advance so they don't get snatched up by someone else. I actually went to someone else's wedding this past weekend, which was pretty fun. I guess it helps to have some more examples of what you may like or not like. I think ours will be different for the most part. They had one of our friends read this one song during the ceremony and it was so cheesy. I'm just not like that.

Just an aside, I followed Blitzle's lead and made my VMs friends only. He said he didn't like random people reading his stuff all the time xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom