Recent content by Bel Fanatic

1. B

The Legend of Korra 2012 RP

Korra walked out of school to her locker. It had been a long day but she was happy it was over. The school year had just begun and it felt like it had been going on for weeks now. "So much homework so soon." he moaned to herself as she put it away in her bag. "At least I'm a senior and it will...
  2. B

The Legend of Korra 2012

Awesome thanks. We can begin now :)
  3. B

The Legend of Korra 2012

Accepted and yes
  4. B

Pokemon Academy GX (Start-up)

Chris shot a few videos today to capture battles. So began going over them to learn new ideas and use them herself. "Alright that could work well." she said looking at a certain move.
  5. B

What are you wearing right now?

Tank top and miniskirt.
  6. B

The Legend of Korra 2012

You sure can :)
  7. B

Misty making a return?

Anyone who has not been seen by a group of people is in a way new. It's like when people say "Everything old is new again." Nobody knows for sure unless the writers so let's not turn our views into facts. If it happens it does. Would i like it? Am I going to troll saying it is going to happen...
  8. B

The Legend of Korra 2012

Plot It has been many years now since Aang's adventures as the Avatar. Now the new Avatar Korra has been born. Unlike in Aang's time the world has changed where nations have become countries and technology has far surpassed what it was in his days. Korra is 17yr old highschool senior and also...
  9. B

Chris was planning out some new battle ideas she could use in future battles. "Alright so maybe....or I could always...." she said to herself as she drew in her notebook not paying much attention to the others.
  10. B

Chris kept to herself as she listened to the others talking. She was secretly trying to learn battle styles so she could develop her own and be more skilled as a trainer.
  11. B

Pokémon 3D: Is it feasible?: What next for the video game series?

Well it could be true I mean since its release every home console had a few Pokemon titles. Actually I could see them releasing something in the launch year
  12. B

Gym puzzles easy?

LoZ is aimed at little kids too and they have some tough piuzzles
  13. B

What do you want in Gen 6?

Nintendo is not one to change gameplay story that much You should know if you play Mario Zelda, etc The stroy is changed but not anything that massive
  14. B

"I wonder what else will happen today." she was hoping no more battles. She wanted to get better and learn new moves before being in another real battle.
  15. B

"That is true." she smiled. She was starting to feel a bit better about things. "This could be a fun year." she told them.
Back
Top Bottom