Recent content by Beligaronia

1. B

Physicists invalidate scientific law

Re: Physicists break law of nature Just a small point. This was not actually breaking any "law of nature", it was merely utilizing the known fact that fission of large quantities of radioactive material results in a massive explosion. If a "law of nature" is broken then clearly it was never a...
  2. B

I Bring Greetings!

Thanks for taking the time. However in the interests of full disclosure: the bit about the bananas is not actually original. It comes from that bright star in the literary firmament-Terry Pratchett, author extraordinaire. Also the bit about two rights making a U-turn is from the Rocky and...
  3. B

Physicists invalidate scientific law

Re: Physicists break law of nature Well for a start, if we avoided doing things just because they were risky we wouldn't get out of bed in the morning, let alone conduct science experiments. Also I'm sure they would love to break a fundamental law of nature again if they had the chance. That's...
  4. B

I Bring Greetings!

Greetings to all who should happen to stumble across this post, I am Beligaronia. I am a semi-active contributor on Bulbapedia editing when and where the madness strikes. To find out less about me feel free to check out my user-page over on Bulbapedia. (It would tell you more about me, but...
Back
Top Bottom