B
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here.
    Agreed or 70 at best.
    And a time to get concerned for the series is of XY: Season 2 is announced.
    :XD2:
    Hope this series does have a sidequest arc.
    My wishlist for one would be a Hoenn sidequest if Gen III remakes are announced.

True. I liked that Pignite had Fire Pledge.
    Oy... :XD2:
    ROFL. Only EB combos I've liked are XY001 and XY005.
    Agreed.
    Yeah, PMA and MCM aren't too happy with that, but I can live with it. I'm sure this will dissolve over time anyway.

Agreed.
    Only BW Pokemon that I thought had an okay set were Oshawott, Boldore, Krookodile and Palpitoad.
    Everyone else was meh. Still bitter on having Volt Tackle swapped for Electro Ball. At least the writers
    are actually making Electro Ball useful in XY, but honestly, I hope it gets replaced either here, or in the Gen VII Series.
    Agreed with the list, for some reason I really like 2, but I think it's because it was one of the action-packed-esque episodes.
    Agreed. despite being flanderized at times, this is the first time since AG where I've actually been enjoying Ash's character
    thoroughly.

Agreed. Also, Froakie actually does have a pretty decent moveset, where as most of everyone's in BW were terrible.
    Yeah, a nice balance between the two.
    I still think XY does have some good qualities.

Yup.
    It looks like one of the better XY episodes.
    (even though DEM will most likely be involved).
    I would have been cool with no league at all.

Same here, but then it kept happening...in Sinnoh he lost to a Gary Stu and in Unova....no explanation needed.

Wow Pokemon Go! has better pacing than XY.......
    Lol. Talking about how much the anime sucks now does get old eat some point.
    Still kinda like it though.

Anyway, I've decided to rename the DU sequel to simply, Yu-Gi-Oh! Chronicles: XY and have also decided to release a sneak preview of the sequel near the end of February, starting off with Prologue and Chapters 1 - 2.
    This series will continue with Chapter 3 onward, June 16th.
    All.

I thought Johto's was good enough, plus I don't watch the anime for team development. The recurring character neglect is a bit of a problem, though, but quite a few showed up, at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom