Recent content by BenjaminSteven

1. B

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

In the Treehouse Live footage, the presenter clearly states 'so now ALL of us have the chance to catch this Steelix' Linked video to the exact moment below View: https://youtu.be/TmWu-f6L0Mo?t=1423 EDIT: The official site states that 'Each participant in the battle will be able to throw one...
  2. B

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

So the main character had the date of today’s direct on the back of his top ‘65’ Does that mean we can take anything from the numbers on the back of Milo's top? '831' August 31st?
  3. B

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Been hunting a shiny Guzzlord for days now and I finally found one just for it to kill itself due to its confusion. Fuming.
  4. B

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hi guys, My code is 1633-5361-3655 / Ben Currently playing Y but have both Let me know if you me know if you add me so I can add you back :)
Back
Top Bottom