Recent content by Berrenta

1. Berrenta

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

Fighting Nanu for Ula'Ula's Grand Trial. At one point, I send out my Mimikyu against his Persian. He initiates the Z-Move. What's funny about it?
  2. Berrenta

The Shiny Encounters Thread

By random chance, during Ultra Sun I stumbled upon a Shiny Cubone when training for Kiawe's trial. She's a Marowak now.
  3. Berrenta

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Losing a lone Ancient Fruit plant that I happen to get early to lightning in Stardew Valley. Resetting didn't save it, and it didn't reach the fruit-bearing stage! For the record, this was early in the file, so no lightning rods or greenhouse access.
  4. Berrenta

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

During an Alpha Sapphire wonderlocke, I accidentally had my Shedinja use Will'O Wisp instead of Night Slash on a Kadabra. Which had Synchronize...
  5. Berrenta

"What do the two above have in common?" Game

Both have banners related to their avatars.
  6. Berrenta

Your "Yes !" Moments (Non-Pokémon games)

In Fire Emblem Heroes, I had a list of characters that I really want to summon. Among those was Soren. I succeeded. It took one green orb, and he's a 5 star focus at the time of this post.
  7. Berrenta

Guess the Next User to Post V2

Nope! Rainbow Cloud?
  8. Berrenta

Your "YES!" moments

When the Egg-hatching global mission was in progress (still is at the time of this post), decided to try the Masuda method to contribute. Successfully bred a shiny Minccino with this process. Even better, she inherited her (French) mother's Hidden Ability.
  9. Berrenta

Team Skull Takin' Over!

Galactic's old news. Who'd want to work with a numbskull who only cares about himself? He's nothin' like our boss.
  10. Berrenta

The best thing about Team Skull

Of course, yo. Best big sis we grunts ever had!
  11. Berrenta

ME's Messages

A clone of Guzma? For reals?
  12. Berrenta

ME's Messages

I say Cosmog belongs to Team Skull, not you, Aether FUNdation Numskulls.
  13. Berrenta

Team Skull Vid-yo Games Discussion

We go wherever we want, yo. You have no authority o'er us. Although, claiming Po Town as our base of operations was the best thing ever.
  14. Berrenta

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Better take that back, yo. Our sis and boss will really make you regret it.
  15. Berrenta

Team Skull Vid-yo Games Discussion

Yo, know what would be better? That numskull player joining us. Would give a neat spin, right? Boss would love it.
Back
Top Bottom