Recent content by betagold

1. B

TEEN: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 47 breaking the chains!

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 43 updating the header! So, GIROG, what's up? Is there a new chapter coming soon?
  2. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 43 haunting your nightmares! I think the goal of withdrawing his Pokemon so quickly was part gym battle, part student lesson. He puts his opponent's pokemon into difficult situations and tests the challenger to see if they can get out of...
  3. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 43 haunting your nightmares! And he didn't give it to him earlier? What a jackass.
  4. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 42 selling bottled water! Slowpoke learn Flamethrower? Nice. I expect that we'll see that sometime, then?
  5. B

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

So, I read this all the way through in a single day, and I only have one thing to say: You made me feel suspense for events that I already knew the outcome of. That is such an accomplishment, for me to already know the ending and still end up surprised when Red's Charizard knocks out Lance's...
  6. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 40 breaking space! Zekurom, congrats on realizing why I nominated this story in the first place. Yes, I haven't voted yet, but I nominated it often in hopes that other people would read it and realize how good it was. Now you've got three...
  7. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 40 breaking space! If I know Cammaren like I think I know Cammaren, it's red rose all the way.
  8. B

Always Looking Forward

Another long-not-really-cared-about update! Chapter 7: I parked my bike outside the large barn-like structure, chaining it to the base of a large tree, and instructed Ares to stay up in the tree and watch it. He floated himself up to a high branch, to assure that no one would see him, and...
  9. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 38 updatin' on a Monday! Will there also be a Friday update this week? I'm curious.
  10. B

Road map for the Generation series

I really like 2024. That seems like the best of the lot that are unwritten.
  11. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 36 up after an eight day delay! I was thinking of Barnabas, and I will fix it post-haste. I like the backstory on Cammaren. Gives me a little bit more info on her, but I'd like to see how it plays with the story.....
  12. B

COMPLETE: ignis fatuus [oneshot]

I like it. I like it a lot.
  13. B

Bulbagarden Fanfiction Awards - General Discussion

So, is there anything illegal in my nominations, besides the Shipping category, which I already removed?
  14. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) 35 chapters up! Sounds fine, mang. Just fine. A new chapter would be good too.
  15. B

Re: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) 35 chapters up! GIROG, this is easily one of my favorite, if not my favorite fic in the Writer's Guild, and I have a fic in here. The nominations will bring people here to read it, if nothing else. I nominate what's good, and you're very good.
Back
Top Bottom