1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice
Beth Pavell
Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2017 at 5:30 PM
Blog Posts:

Beth Pavell

Not as cute in person, from England

Beth Pavell was last seen:
Viewing thread Charles Legend's Transamewusing Adventures, Aug 22, 2017 at 5:30 PM
    1. Flaze
      Flaze
      I'm making an attempt xD; but no one seems to be paying attention :(
    2. AnimePsyclone
      AnimePsyclone
      nice avatar lol
      1. Beth Pavell
        Beth Pavell
        Nicer than in person, you know
        Jul 18, 2017
    3. canisaries
      canisaries
      Sorry to intrude like this, but a part in your review of my Agape really confused me. How is Samwise Gamgee representative of agape?
      Also, this is kind of awkward, but... I asked for a review on any part from part 3 onwards (3 included), not before. Mostly because from part 3 onward the protagonist has way more of a spotlight.
      1. Beth Pavell
        Beth Pavell
        Oh, I forgot, you meant agape in the Christian sense, didn't you? Well, in that case I'd amend that to "less 'Prophet Brutha' and more 'obsessed anime maid'"

I beg your pardon, but you gave Part 3 as a reviewing option, and Part 3 is what I reviewed
        Jun 19, 2017
      2. canisaries
        canisaries
        ...Alright then, I just didn't intend for the first two to be read, surprised you did it anyway.

Still, funny you should say "obsessed anime maid". Yandere is exactly what I was going for. I used agape for its definition (love between man and god) and the irony based on their dysfunctional relationship... but whatever.
        Jun 19, 2017
    4. AetherX
      AetherX
      I do. I'm going to have to take my time to make the battles worth it, both to read and to write. I might take you up on that once I get a bit farther. I'm having trouble matching the protagonist's character arc with the plot arc I conceived.

Perhaps those flaws were deliberate design choices? It looks excellent. I'd like more than one game to justify buying a Switch, but I really want to play it at some point.
    5. AetherX
      AetherX
      Keep on trucking! I'm sure it will be a release to get through this tourney arc at least. I'd appreciate your beta input. It's a little ways out, though. This is my first time writing something long form that doesn't have the helpful plot-skeleton of a journey fic. I'm trying to plan it out start to finish more rigorously than I did with Unpredictable.

I hear Breath of the Wild is great. How you liking it?
    6. AetherX
      AetherX
      I'm okay. I recently moved back in with my parents while I take an online class to finish up my degree. It should ideally leave me with a lot of free time, but I've been in a bit of a motivation-less funk recently. I have started some planning on a new fic idea I had, which is good.

What have you been up to recently?
    7. AetherX
      AetherX
      Yeah, feel free to send it over whenever. I probably won't get around to it until the weekend. though.
    8. AetherX
      AetherX
      Just sent you my thoughts. I might take you up on that before long. My hard drive died a little while back so I lost all my progress on the Chapter 6 rewrite, but I recently made some progress on my next new chapter. It's kind of gotten away from me and it's tricky stuff. I might just send you something half finished to see if I should cut some stuff out or keep on going.
    9. AetherX
      AetherX
      Yeah, sorry. You caught me at a very busy time, I'm afraid. I'll try to get it done after I post the last of my awards reviews. Two or three days maybe? Does that work? If you want to post it soon I can try to get to it tomorrow.
    10. Flaze
    11. Arkadelphiak
      Arkadelphiak
      Hey, Pavell, it's been awhile! I got my account back!
      By the way, I haven't been around (complications, traveling), but thanks for your reviews. I'm embarrassed that I've posted some unfinished/cluttered material, but I need the critique. I want to get better!
    12. Flaze
      Flaze
      Okay so really, do you care to do a review exchange?
    13. Elysia
      Elysia
      I'M ALIVE
      FINALS KICKED MY ASS
    14. Bloodstained
      Bloodstained
      Did you get my conversation message?
    15. Flaze
      Flaze
      well sadly I'm not vanellope anymore xD; I was here for too long
    16. Flaze
      Flaze
      I did :O
    17. Flaze
      Flaze
      Well it was mostly cause I was dealing with internship and presenting my thesis so that I could graduate, which I did :D
    18. Flaze
      Flaze
      Well I myself have to start lookin for one now that I'm a fully fledged engineer :O

And it's okay, my fic is sitll up for reviews :P
    19. Flaze
      Flaze
      Oh, well that doesn't sound too bad at least :O

and I finally got off my ass to do review uwu
    20. Flaze
      Flaze
      shifting stick?
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Bellossom / Kireihana
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Grass
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Celadon City Rainbow Badge

Signature

[​IMG]
    For Joshua Cook and Evelina Joy, it's a long walk to the Silver Conference - but neither trainer is battling to be the very best. A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship, and being a young adult in the world of Pokémon.​
    Banner by Misheard Whisper