• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Beth Pavell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, well that doesn't sound too bad at least :O

and I finally got off my ass to do review uwu
    I think I'm going to wait for Ace to return to make a decision on your recommendation thread. Blogs are down for the time being anyway, but if you're feeling antsy, you could probably get away with just posting it. I can handle any potential backlash.
    AetherX
    AetherX
    By the way, could you do me a favor? The Review Game's been stagnant for way too long. Do you think you could move it? I''m not going to have a chance to do much reading for the foreseeable future. If not, that's totally cool. I'll figure something else out.
    Beth Pavell
    Beth Pavell
    I'll see what I can do, depends on how hard-going the textbook reading is this week, really
    Do you mean a thread asking for recommendations or one where you write up recommendations like you've been doing in your blog? Personally I'm a proponent of allowing as much relevant content as possible, especially in the WW, but I'm wary. I can see it being viewed as advertising. Ace is still on break and I don't want to make a call on this all by myself, so give me a bit of time.
    Hi there, I'm gonna be random for a second: You seem very well versed in writing and I must admit you've piqued my interest as someone I should be seeking guidance from XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…