Beth Pavell
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, but you may be one of the few lol.

Also I saw your post in the critical review thing on ff.net and giggled a bit.
    I actually had a pretty easy time on the arguing this time around -- one category, I wasn't judging any of the contenders, and the other category didn't really have any contenders.
    Ah, but it paid off this time -- I didn't have to do any reading for the final round, lol. At long last.
    It seems I never learn. In all fairness, that's kinda the point, isn't it? More fics getting read when they normally might not
    but it also kills me inside every year lol
    To be fair, you consistently review everyone else's and I fell into a ditch in the past few months, so it's not entirely fair.

Yeah, turns out that the worst time to be inactive is when people pick which fics to get, because you get saddled with the long stuff. Could've been worse, tbh, and I definitely brought this upon myself by being all "shur I can handle two categories!"
    I'm glad that I've come to inspire such confidence in my timeliness, oops. I'm sure things will go well for you, though!
    Oooooh, that's a fun one. Picking recommended chapters for the Awards, are we? Memorable josh moments: that one time he made eggs, bantering with Sir Knight of Funnyspeak, trying to talk to Screwball, solving the illuminati mystery, Ninetales mindfuckery in the forest, and that time that he and Eve got drunk. Can provide legitimate backing + more fodder for these choices on request, haha.
    Well, you bluffed the part/used google quite effectively, so there's that!

fuck the bmg character limit; super-short and not at all long but still more than 420 character message incoming when I can post in 60 seconds
    ...ohhhhh, lol, didn't pick up the Et tu Brutus from Julius Caesar, which is hilariously ironic given the prologue of my only real fic. Wow.

Yeah, fire away!
    Can you really judge it when you still watch game of thrones xD there's really no difference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom