Recent content by betterboulder

1. B

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

My planned team: Delphox Aromatisse Heliolisk Drifblim Dragalage Pangoro/Gallade (Swapping sixth spot) More than half way there as of now (2 badges): Braxien Pancham Helioptile Ralts Drifloon Swalot
  2. B

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Just wanted to post a cute moment I had with Shedinja It finally evolved from Nincada and I couldn't wait to see it in Pokemonamie I see though that it doesn't have any Puff thought bubbles I pet it then try to feed it: Me: *Puts Puff in front of its face* Shedinja: *Watches Puff slowly...
  3. B

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS FC: 0259 0454 7272 Trainer: Calvin Version: Y Not beaten the E4 yet. Only just at the second gym as of today, but still interested in making friends
  4. B

Your Player's Nickname

That's it! Master! LOL Why didn't that come to me? Anyway, I chose the bastardization of my African middle name, Ikechiku.
  5. B

will all this leaking screw us over

Pretty certain he hasn't said anything about it. More than likely that quote would have been posted a while ago.
  6. B

Because apparently no one has any integrity and stuff is leaking all over the place, Masuda doesn't want to try a world wide release again
  7. B

I highly doubt it. This is the release of an extremely profitable product. To treat their world wide audience like a class of middle schoolers (punishing the whole because of the one) isn't the best way to build loyal customers. Besides leaks happen with superbly popular games all the time and...
  8. B

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread SONIC'S BACK IN: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U: Sonic the Hedgehog Just announced during the Nintendo Direct.
  9. B

Obsolete: Your Personal Guilty Pleasure Movies

When ever I remember Spice World, I can't help but also recall and confuse it with Josie and the Pussycats. I think it was all the leopard print that appeared in both movies and both films have about the same level of cheese.
  10. B

What game do you hate the most?

The God of War series. Let me start by saying I don't mind people who say they like the game. At the most basic level, it was fun. I played the first 3 games in the series but stopped midway through the 3rd because I realized how much I hated it. In each of the games, there was at least one part...
  11. B

Speaking of Nic Cage. Snake Eyes is a pretty good underrated mystery/thriller he was in. He doesn't go as crazy as Vampire Kiss but it's a pretty cool role for him.
  12. B

Awesome, awesome, awesome! You're doing great work! And thanks for deriding Cube: Zero. Never seen it and now I never have to
  13. B

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? Comedy: Curb Your Enthusiasm Portlandia Drunk History The Leauge Community Arrested Development Three's Company Mystery Science Theater 3000 Drama: Breaking Bad Luther Sherlock Hannibal Law and Order: SVU The Wire The Shield Game of Thrones Animated: Archer...
  14. B

Hey all! I just want to hear people's guilty pleasure movies. Movies that might be/are bad, strange, get a bad rep, or go long under-appreciated that you love everything about and may even defend from time to time. Here are a few of my own: Super Mario Bros. The Movie - The moment that...
  15. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Yami Shibai 11 Hunter x Hunter 96 Shingeki no Kyojin 23 One Piece Movie Z
Back
Top Bottom