• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah. and lol, I hate drizzle teams. Actually I hate weather altogether, but this team was the only one I had on me that has been tested in battle and won a few matches :)

we should have some friendly matches sometime soon

and I posted on the ladder thread
    Alright, thanks.
    and lol, its actually Johto Trainer's Raikou. I love it so much! <3

You have a solid team, but there is a few nitpicks I'd like to point out.
    Why do you have that water pokemon on your team? I know it offer's fight resists x2, but what purpise dies it serve? You would be better off with scarf spout jellicent, imo.

and your fighting pokemon, I think its not viable to use on your type of team. It gets damage from both burn and weather, so why?

thats just my take on it. I am a very experianced battler, lol
    Idk, I feel bad though. I had three bars the whole match. if you want to battle again tommorow, I can and ill refrain from posting in the wifi ladder until that match is decided. Otherwise Ill post tonight
    Alright, why did you disconnect?
    I was up 3 pokemon, and you did not KO any of mine. I believe this is my win
    Sorry, Ill be available later tonight.
    we share the same timezone, so 10 Pm sound good for ypu?
    Hi, Yes it can be nicknamed, and I have another request. can we do it at 4:30pm ish (We're in the sme time zone)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom