B
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, i'd love to. let me get over to the nickname guy and double check that i change. perfect name for him lol
    i've since gotten all of the items i need, including the dusk stone. still need that deino, though. i need choice specs, flame orb, and focus band though.

I can nickname the Tyranitar or the Thundurus, no problem.

Nature of the Thundurus is Quiet.

Ready when you are!
    Hey there. So apparently my iPad didn't give me my notifications last night. I was waiting up haha

I do have a thundurus. I'm looking for a jolly Gen IV aerodactyl with stealth rock and perfect ivs that can be transferred to Gen V and traded to me. I'm also looking for a flawless adament dw staravia, flawless timid chimchar, and a flawless jolly sneasel with ice punch, pursuit, ice shard, and low kick.

If you can't help me there, I'm looking for life orbs, choice items, power items, a flawless ditto (preferably Japanese), focus sash, and some other flawless pokes.

I have completed the national dex, and still have every single one. So if you need something, I've got it and we can make a deal! I'm hopping onto a real computer so I don't miss any notifications from here on out!
    Yeah, but if Dmeteor hit then Latias might have died (Idk though, since I was at +1). And even if she didn't die, Volcarona's Bug Buzz could've KOd if I didn't get a crit (But then again, I could've just switched to Tran). GG, though :]
    I just wanted to check to see if you had LV.100 Pokemon or do you have LV.50 Pokemon? Because I was thinking about making the final round 6 on 6 but, only LV.100's can enter in 6 on 6 Wifi Battles for some reason. So I just wanted to check with the contestants first before making that final decision.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom