• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Big Matty Kane

1. B

DW Delightfuls (Including Vulpix and Poliwag)

We've had a hard time meeting up Tkir, but I'm still available to trade if you are.
  2. B

Yeah that'll work. I'll take the Leftovers. I'll be available tonight quickly from 6-6:30 Eastern. And then on again from around 8-10 PM. PM me your FC and what time youre available.
  3. B

That'll work man. Send me a pm when ready. If you don't become available tonight, I'll be available after 5:30 EST tomorrow evening (GMT-5).
  4. B

Contest Octillery vs Mantine

This is not even fair. Mantine's simply not fast enough and its attack isn't high enough to do much to Octillery. Plus when considering Moody, it would have to favor Octillery in a drawn out match. Octillery wins, and I don't even need to do the math.
  5. B

That works Jerry. Let me know when you're available. I'll be on throughout the night from now until around Midnight Eastern.
  6. B

Legendaries-Tornadus, Thundurus are great. A decently natured Terrakion will also work. Feel free to make offers of other stuff. Battle Items- Life Orb, Leftovers, Balloon, Bright Powder, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Muscle Band, Focus Sash. Also,everyone else take note, I got Magikarp today...
  7. B

Thank you as well. Enjoy the Vulpix
  8. B

@Myracuulous Does the Deino have any bred moves? Dark Pulse especially (but Fire fang as well would also be cool, not necessarily required). If it does, I'll take that. Otherwise, Chain breeding a Male Eevee will work. PM me whichever you prefer for the Drought Vulpix. @Jimii. Not really...
  9. B

I'm offering some DW Pokemon of interest. I'm looking for several different things: Battle Items, Other DW Females, Legendaries, Shinies, Ev'd Pokemon. Maybe even some good egg moves/natures on certain Pokemon. Here's the DW Pokemon of Interest: Update: Got DW Krabby (Sheer Force) Today! (May...
  10. B

Contest Charizard vs. Magcargo

Even when considering Choice Band, You could then argue Shell Smash + Rock Slide would be a better strategy. When considering DD, Curse owns Charizard. There is such a little ratio here for Charizard to win a 1 on 1 it's ridiculous it's getting this many votes.
  11. B

Help with filling dex!

What is Thundurus' nature by chance? I can offer a Deoxys for it.
  12. B

DW Vulpix

I'll take the Haxorus for one.
  13. B

Do people read nothing? Stabbed Stone Edge is 150 damage x4 or 600. Last time i Checked 600>400. And it's not about power..it's power relative to defense which Magcargo has the advantage in
  14. B

Contest Bidoof vs. Rattata

I'll ignore FEAR cheesing for this argument. Who do you like more? Probably Bidoof. It's a great HM Slave so I'm impartial for that reason Who has the better design? I'll say draw right at this moment. I don't particularly like either (although I do prefer Bibarel to Raticate). Who...
  15. B

2 Stages=200% Raise. Here this will explain. And yes..it is that awesome. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats#Stages Edit: I realized my mistake. It would be doubled, Not 200% increase
Back
Top Bottom