Recent content by Big Nutter

1. B

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: A... conundrum I have with Pokémon Platinum (regarding the Hoenn golems) You need to have at least one Gen 4 and one Gen 5 Game to transfer From Ruby to X or Y. The only other way is trust your game with someone else. Contest while possible, do need berries, or will have limited progress...
  2. B

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Well, You can trade for Gatomon:
  3. B

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

I've got a feeling that is a mockup of the pages. But I can't see to many issues with to outright deny them being real. If Serebii knows something: he isn't telling his forum staff, So I really don't know.
  4. B

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Yes, that line itself is awkward.. I spend quite a while working out for a suitable "alt" Translations.. I personally think my unreleased Joke sub is best.. "Hihihiroshi: Oh man ..... I will not back down." (I made the Joke sub to get many of the timings in place for my sub video. To date only...
  5. B

Currently we have Shaun the Sheep doing Mario.. (No Really, they do that that!) The way they cut it up they could have 5 one Minute clips.
  6. B

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think a few review sites suggested that B/W would have been the last "big" game for the DS. Remember that the 3DS just launched, and there where NO known first party DS games to be released. As far as they could see the end was in sight. As for...
  7. B

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? Actually This video used that translation, but I chose to tweak it: Pokemon BW2 Promo Subs on Vimeo I chose to use the US names. "Neo" Plasma was chosen because that's what they where calling them in the threads in...
  8. B

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Given that Masuda Visted NY (the basis of Unova) during the American DP Launch: HIDDEN POWER of masuda Game Freak didn't not be actively developing BW but he may have already stated planning back then. Do mean by DP era, do you mean the two years...
  9. B

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? I can see the existing characters being used. Bianca and Elisa are the only two that I know of in that video that been seen in the Anime. For that video, they both had one line each, or 4 "entries" by the Subtitle file. (I made...
  10. B

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? If you want a Translation.. got it here: Pokemon BW2 Promo Subs on Vimeo Too a little while. The hard part was actually making sure the subs where hardcoded.
  11. B

Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread (NO SPAMMING/POINTLESS POSTS)

Re: Corocoro Speculation/Discussion Thread Wow Indeed: I've managed to snag a copy locally, even if they remove it. I've installed on my system a subtitling (Closed Cationing) software. I've used it before, It would mean a late night for me to Convert it. All I need to do it is have...
  12. B

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Depends on the event in question, but most do allow changes. I believe the IVs can change even if the event forces a nature.
  13. B

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, but only with two abilities, Magic Guard, and Rock Head. Also the Ability Sheer force prevents Life Orb "recoil." More info: Recoil - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  14. B

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Most of these Messages relate to either an ability or a move effects, which is not just damage. Being Lazy is down to the fact the Pokémon is either traded or a member of the Slacking line. Traded Pokémon don't always respond to commands unless...
  15. B

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Not that I'm aware of, best thing to do is either Visit a local store or ring the store and ask. You may find that they may not know until a day before.
Back
Top Bottom