Recent content by BigBadKuma

1. B

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

I suggest Dark/Poison Arbok with an ability like Agatha's from Pokemon Adventures. Maybe give it an ability like Stance Change or even an attack that changes it from a Attack stance, Defense stance, or a Speed Stance.
  2. B

Your favorite bug for battle?

Galvantula Look at this spider, little terror he is. Compound eyes, he can see you everywhere, you ain't fast enough to dodge his Thunder strikes. Think you're quick? BAM! Sticky web up in your face! Not so quick now! Bringing the Psychic and Dark types? He's a bug! He shows no fear! Bug Buzz...
  3. B

Mega Audino and Slowbro revealed: Korean Pokémon site quickly removes pages

I consider myself pleasantly surprised about Audino
  4. B

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Code: In Signature Safari: Rock (I think) NNID: Madolche234 IGN: AJ Pm me if you're adding me, hope to hear from everyone!
  5. B

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Lopunny, this is the happiest day of my life.
  6. B

Aura Sphere / Weather Ball Raikou Giveaway~

I'm online now if you're able to trade
  7. B

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Nah man, let's see some Mega Pelipper.
  8. B

FC: 0087-3524-2104 IGN: AJ I get off work in like 4 hours so i'll be on after that
  9. B

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon X , Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, and Super Street Fighter 4.
  10. B

I'm most def gonna post mine once I get home to check my friend code.
  11. B

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Roller Skates - BigBadKuma - 06/08/14
  12. B

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favorite based on design is Gourgeist. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Least favorite is probably one of the fairies like Aromatisse or Florges, I just don't care for 'em.
  13. B

Favorite Legendary Pokémon

I am and always will be a sucker for Ho-oh. Silver was my first Pokemon game and I just instantly clicked with him once I caught him. He was the first Pokemon I trained to level 100 (albeit I caught him at 70) so there will always be a tight bond.
  14. B

Birthday Pokemon Types!

As someone whose workplace has alot of image hosting sites blocked, would anyone be so kind as to tell me what type Feb 5th gets me
  15. B

Pokemon you habitually mispronounce.

Ra-kawaii-za...I like this. This is definitely gonna be my next Rayquaza's nickname.
Back
Top Bottom