Recent content by bigv

1. B

Did you make an introductory thread in Garden Grotto?

I actually did not ever notice the Garden Grotto until about a year after I signed up, at which point it seemed useless to post an introduction.
  2. B

What is your current theme song?

The Steve Miller Band's Serenade fits me today.
  3. B

What are you wearing right now?

A '74 Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt that's too short and one of the only two pairs of sweatpants I own (the only non-denim pants I ever wear).
  4. B

Favourite Fruit

Hmm, I love literally every fruit I've ever tried... My favorite would be melons (every kind) and mangoes. They're sweet, juicy, and usually have great and distinct tastes.
  5. B

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

The endless rain has started a bit late this year, but it came suddenly a few days ago...
  6. B

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm feeling way more depressed than usual, and it's freaking me out.
  7. B

Something that's on my mind...

well, it is possible, however unlikely... Here's to hoping that if it is there and it does have aliens that their temperament is nothing like ours, lest a war of the worlds start...
  8. B

What are you wearing right now?

Hmm, I seem to be wearing my boxers and a Ford Mustang shirt that is way to big for me.
  9. B

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Sigh, I feel bored, tired, depressed, and, you know what? I think I can actually say that I feel asleep.
  10. B

What are you hearing right now?

A depressing acoustic version of the Foo Fighters' Everlong.
  11. B

Indian Summers

I am actually Indian myself, sir. I don't like how you assume that India is all hot. Unless you mean Indians are hot, in which case thank you. Anyways, isn't is Autumn now? When it was summer up here in western Washington State, we got nice weather (70 degrees, w00t!) and it rained a tiny bit...
  12. B

Americans: Why Do you Like the British? (and vice versa)

I don't exactly love British people (your accents and dialects are a bit hard for me to understand sometimes, you hate on our egos even though you have a pretty huge one yourselves, you don't have Denny's, etc.), but they are definitely near the top of my list of favorite nationalities. You guys...
  13. B

Your newest purchase or gift

Last thing I bought was a couple of cookies at my school cafeteria, which I traded for a Gatorade. The last thing I bought with actual money was the Eric Clapton compilation album I'm listening to right now.
  14. B

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Epic thread necromancy, this is. Anyways, I have a Verizon Escapade. I have no idea who makes it, and for some reason I can't figure it out. It's a pretty old style of phone, but it has a removable sim card, so I can use it in other countries. It really has no special features at all.
  15. B

What are you hearing right now?

An endless loop of the Eagles' Take it Easy.
Back
Top Bottom