Recent content by Bijou <3

1. B

Kelleo's Pokestuff!

Aww your Shinx plush is sooooo adorable :D
  2. B

Fire_Star's Pokemon Plushies!

Here are some pics of my plushie collection! Aren't the just adorable?! *More pics coming SOON!* Glaceon && Piplup
  3. B

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Ugh I hated battling Elesa! Before I caught my Trapinch, she would SPAM the HELL out of volt switch!
  4. B

Hey guys! So thought I'd give you guys a bit of an update on the gym badges I have so far. I just beat Clay and am on my way to go against Skyla. Here's my updated team: Everyone is lvl 30
  5. B

TEEN: Intertwined Hearts (Original Fic)

Hey guys! This right here is a fic that I originally wrote when I was 13 and laid it off for a bit. Well now, 7 years later, I decided to rewrite this bad boy! A lot has changed from the original but I am completely satisfied with it so far. Go ahead and check out Chapter One! Tell me what you...
  6. B

Notice Beta Readers 2.0

No problem :D
  7. B

Okay mine is currently at lvl 23, i think what I'm going to do is not evolve it for a while lol
  8. B

what level does Growlithe learn outrage??
  9. B

Notice Beta Readers 2.0

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me with an orginal story that I decided to rewrite. Here are a few details about it: Name: Intertwined Hearts Genre: Romance/Drama/School Life Quick Summary: It's senior year for Ami and she is dying to confess her love to Kilin Hiroshima. But...
  10. B

yes ice type moves are great against dragon types. I agree with @Bikini Miltank ^___^
  11. B

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hey everyone, I've been on the forums for about a week now and came across this thread, thought I stop by and say hello to all of you guys :D
  12. B

^^^^Agree!
  13. B

That's so true! I'm just glad I'm done with that Lillipup lol :P
  14. B

Hiya :D

Thanks JustAnotherLeafeon! And if you're ever in the mood to just chat, hit me up :D
  15. B

Hiya :D

Thanks Meloetta! So far I am :D
Back
Top Bottom