Bikini Miltank
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? I would've thought him to be more popular nowadays...

Ah well, nice to meet you.
    Are you the one who writes the On The Origin Of Species articles?

I have the book by Darwin.
    hi! i like your articles! i wish you could write an article about the origin of feebas and milotic because you know being curious again...
    I used to see Bulbabot double-threadstarting. If Bulbabot CAN be infracted, then it'd be funny.
    You have Italics now!
    Hi, I'm a fan and avid reader of your articles. I'm 14, and I love seeing where they get inspiration behind the Pokémon. I mostly know them, but your articles, especially the Jinx one, help me understand Pokémon better. Keep up the excellent job!^^
    ~MorruMaster14
    About your Origin on Species article, I've always been puzzled by Spiritomb. I mean, I understand the reference behind the number 108, but the whole "sealed in a rock" thing has eluded me for quite some time...
    Hmm... I remember the first time I saw you here, it was on the Off-Topic Convo thread before it got closed and had a new one opened. You thought everybody there were immature fools. And yeah, we kinda are.

Anyways, how long does it normally take for you to research the animals and legends you're talking about in your Origin articles? Or do you just go to Wikipedia and look up what we have in the Origin sections on the pages?
    Do you do suggestions? Or is it one that you think should be revealed? I've always wondered about Swinub and Piloswine. You're articles are great. Best part of the news feed on Bulbapedia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom