Recent content by Bikini Miltank

1. Bikini Miltank

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread The Duck Hunt character is the kind of thing I could absolutely see Sakurai doing, in that it's as bonkers a concept as ROB or Mr Game and Watch. The thing that seemed weirdest about the roster to me was Bowser Jr...
  2. Bikini Miltank

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread That leak is looking more likely now, due to some just-leaked Famitsu scans of a never-before-seen bit of the Tomodachi Life stage matching up with the segment shown on the leaked character select screen. It's not...
  3. Bikini Miltank

Gender options

No. There is so much wrong here, it's hard to know where to begin. Who are you to say there are too many gender options? They were added based on user feedback. Every one of the options we have is used by someone, which means that someone finds it the most appropriate way of describing their...
  4. Bikini Miltank

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Splatoon might be the thing that finally pushes me to buy a Wii U. It's not even like I'm a fan of shooters, but it just looks so creative. I really hope it's a success.
  5. Bikini Miltank

Sailor Moon anime licensed for North America. ALL OF IT

Viz Media announced today that they have the rights to the Sailor Moon anime. That's the entire Sailor Moon anime, including both the forthcoming new series and the entire original run, comprising 200 episodes, three movies and various movie shorts and TV specials. For fans like me who've long...
  6. Bikini Miltank

XY024 airing postponed until further notice: XY025 to air on April 24 in its place

Re: XY024 airing postponed until further notice: XY025 to air on April 24 in its plac I'm going to say this once, and once only. This is not the place to discuss whether or not an still-unfolding tragedy is "bad enough" to merit the postponement of an episode. I don't know where that place...
  7. Bikini Miltank

Shaymin

I'm looking for a Shaymin with the fateful encounter flag (ie, one that wasn't obtained via Oak's Letter and can use the Gracidea Flower). I can offer a number of Gen V events: a complete set of the shiny Creation Trio, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect etc. I also have some late Gen IV event Pokemon...
  8. Bikini Miltank

Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US revealed: T

Re: Annual fees for Pokémon Bank in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the US reveale I've found this to be the case with a lot of games and consoles. You can usually switch the dollar sign for a pound sign and have a pretty accurate prediction of the UK price.
  9. Bikini Miltank

Bad Egg glitch discovered

Re: Bad Eggs going around on Wonder Trade This is unconfirmed, based on a bit of speculation. There is a Bad Egg glitch, and we've known about that since launch. Nobody knows what triggers it, but given that it happened to somebody right after release, trading hacked Pokemon evidently is not...
  10. Bikini Miltank

Vivillon research thread

Efforts are underway in various corners of the internet to catalog the different Vivillon patterns assigned to each region. Since we have plenty of users playing the games right now, I figured we could all pitch in as well. Vivillon's appearance is based on the country and region you set your...
  11. Bikini Miltank

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

This (by which I mean the Kanto hate/not-hate) is not a productive area of discussion. Move on, please.
  12. Bikini Miltank

I think that was Burigaron, which turned out to be Chesnaught.
  13. Bikini Miltank

It's worth pointing out that that trademark list isn't exhaustive: it didn't include Venusaur, Mawile, Lucario or Blaziken. So a Pokémon not being on that list doesn't necessarily mean it's not getting a mega.
  14. Bikini Miltank

NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of ga

Re: NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes o Nice find! I'll add that to the article. I've seen a few editions of Imagine-Nation in the past. I wouldn't expect anything too indepth, but it's a fun show and there should be some interesting stuff in there.
  15. Bikini Miltank

There will very likely be event legendaries at some point too, but we don't know anything about them yet.
Back
Top Bottom