Recent content by BinkVallen

1. BinkVallen

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Late to the party on this topic but I couldn't do a darkfic if I tried. All I write is puppies and rainbows. As for science, I've tried before but now I've decided that it's not worth it and I should just let things be kinda magic-y. I'm not clever enough to come up with plausible sounding...
  2. BinkVallen

I left my 3DS at home over break so I couldn't play my new pokemon game without borrowing my brother's (which got him annoyed pretty quick). Now I'm finally back at home and can use my own... except I can't find the charger and the battery's dead. ;___;
  3. BinkVallen

Confession, I thought he was a girl for the longest time. Still have to remind myself sometimes.
  4. BinkVallen

Yeah, I was supposed to have this character worksheet thing I was working on done by today, sort of promised people I would... I haven't worked on it since december. :/
  5. BinkVallen

Totally worth it, I get to put the mannequin in my apartment when I get one and creep out all my friends. Also I just realized a better answer to your question is Agalmatophilia. I will strive to be more informative in the future.
  6. BinkVallen

One that I would rate a solid 4/10
  7. BinkVallen

The Gap store at a mall near me was going out of business, they had a whole jar of baby hands. They were also selling their full mannequins for $25. May or may not have bought one. >.> But my mom got two baby hands and a mannequin, so she's weirder than me.
  8. BinkVallen

I'm sad because I have to go back to college tomorrow and I just lost my phone at the mall. However, I am also happy because I bought girl scout cookies and got a baby mannequin hand for free:
  9. BinkVallen

TEEN: The Long Walk

Jeez Eve, so rude. She's the champion, show some respect. (I love these two.) I am very glad you listened to my suggestion for more Screwball and I am not disappointed. The differently colored Arbok was an interesting touch. Was it supposed to be a regular shiny arbok made a more naturalistic...
  10. BinkVallen

Bink Draws Again!

Thank you! Here's my take on the fakemon Shardron from Kimberly Prescott's fic Storm Island. Cut lil' guy. Or big guy, I suppose.
  11. BinkVallen

Workshop Directory

Author name: BinkVallen Fic name: Lucky Egg Summary: For novice trainer Nani Hynson and her clumsy Absol Lucky, a run-of-the-mill pokemon journey across Hoenn is challenging enough. When the truth behind Lucky’s mysterious appearance in Nani’s life comes to light, badge collecting becomes the...
  12. BinkVallen

Bink Draws Again!

I'm glad you like how it turned out. Jophiel makes me laugh every time I read that section, so fair is fair. :P Admittedly the parrot beak wasn't on purpose, that's just my go-to bird beak shape because I think it's aesthetically pleasing. I should do practice with different beak shapes one of...
  13. BinkVallen

I still barely know what's going to happen in this next chapter I'm writing. I'm no good at planning. Maybe I'll have it done in another six months.
  14. BinkVallen

Bink Draws Again!

It's been over half a year since I posted in my last art thread, so I hope no one minds me making a new one. My lileep and marill from my pseudo-wonderlocke in pokemon x. I say pseudo because I'm ignoring the "pokemon die when they faint" rule. Not good enough for that. >.> My Fletchinder...
  15. BinkVallen

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

After more than six months, the new chapter of Lucky Egg is here! Nani and Oliver set out on Route 103 to catch Nani a new pokemon. Will she and Lucky be able to win a battle for once, or will they get their butts kicked again?
Back
Top Bottom