• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by BioDragey

1. B

Wanted: Darkrai

Ahem, I know you probably won't accept, but I have a hacked Darkrai in my W2 game that I don't mind getting rid of. Otherwise, I have a surplus Dialga I found on GTS negotiations I'd like to rid of. EDIT: Both in W2
  2. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Never mind I'm cancelling the trade as it doesn't seem to work. Very sorry I've probably wasted a lot of your time... I might offer my Deoxys after I transfer it to Pokemon Y
  3. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

WAIT! ITS WORKING!
  4. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

I'm right next to my modem...try one more time. I've left the wifi club. I'll restart the game and check that as well
  5. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

I keep disconnecting when attempting to communicate with you...I may have to cancel the trade EDIT: Unfortunately I am going to call off the trade as I keep DC'ing, I'll offer the Deoxys in one months time after I've transferred it to my copy of Pokemon Y
  6. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

I can now, very sorry. This is taking much longer then it should.
  7. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Have you registered me and are you in the wifi club
  8. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Sorry just wait a little...
  9. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

What's your name?
  10. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Be right back! Switching my game cards
  11. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Yeah no ones taken it yet If you like ill trade it for a Charmander or we can negotiate in the trade
  12. B

Offering Fennekin

We'll right now I'm free to trade
  13. B

Offering LVL 50 Deoxys

Ahem. If your free now, I would like to trade my Deoxys.
  14. B

Offering Fennekin

REALLY SORRY About today, but tomorrow I'll be free most of the time so we can trade then
  15. B

Offering Fennekin

Sorry had to change my plans, my friend code is 2750 1856 0907