Recent content by BioOrganism

1. B

Black 2 or White 2, which is for you?

Re: How many are planning on buying Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Can that even be called a question??? I'm so getting it :D I decided just to get white though since I can't afford the other one :( I CAN'T WAIT!
  2. B

..::BioOrganism's Farm::.. *Newly-bred Pokémon* *Multiple natures* *All lvl 1!*

Shadows; Sure! Can't do it before Sunday though :/ Hope that is okay :)
  3. B

DatGuyBleach; Thx for the trade :D I'm also sooo happy that Onix was carrying one of the berries :D I really wanted an Onix ;)
  4. B

DatGuyBleach; Wanna do it now (sorry I'm late. I had A LOT of school-work :()
  5. B

DatGuyBleach; I need to do something else now. Can we do it tomorrow at 12:00PM your time?
  6. B

DatGuyBleach; Sure! I'll wait for ya in the union room
  7. B

DatGuyBleach; All fine :) We'll do it some other time then ;)
  8. B

soul_strider; Yeah! Thanks for the trade!
  9. B

DatGuyBleach; Sure thing! I really want a Spiritomb! Can you do it now?
  10. B

soul_strider; Not sure if you got the calm one (my bad) Can you please contact me if you got another one?
  11. B

soul_strider; I actually don't! Let's do it! Wanna trade now?
  12. B

soul_strider; I already have a Houndour so I would prefer if you could trade me something else :) And for the question about the booster: Mushrooms, berries, whatever you have. I really just want to get rid of the eggs :)
Back
Top Bottom