B
Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can write fan fiction for school? That's awesome! I kind of have to just write whatever they tell me to write, although I am in the eighth grade.
    Not so much have to, but it's the last meeting...Everyone thought my stand up routine and the fanfic I wrote where my physics teacher fought The Joker was pretty funny. Of course, that may be partly because all I have to go up against is some Naruto/My Little Pony crossover. And Kayreed (No idea how his name is spelled), but then he's a prodigy and can already write really well.
    D
    I hear ya. Ash can get kinda boring lol
    XD;

I'm going to walk my doggie now :3 I might get off the comp then ev train my jolteon some more. Cya!^^

And I FINALLY BATTLED ANOTHER GIRL OVER WI-FI TODAY!!!^^ It was awesome^^ (i'm playing as a boy in the game though lol but im all female XD ^^ XD)
    D
    Torchic! Yeah Torchic is cute^^
    D
    I dunno what my overall fav is lol Maybe Jirachi or Pikachu.

I love Espeon in terms of eons, though :) Jolteon too he's cool^^
    D
    Not sure 0-o im confused..
    D
    Ummn..maybe? *isn't quite sure what you mean...*
    D
    Oh, each game has different pokemon you can catch :) Your supposed to get one version and then trade with your friends who have the other to catch um all^^
    D
    Soul Silver was pretty fun, though i've been more into white version lately lol But I did have really happy memories of soul silver, though^^
    D
    Try to put up as great a battle with a pokemon as you can! :) And if you aren't battling in battle subway or online you probably shouldn't let your pokemon faint.

Also, catching new pokemon is a fun thing to do in the game, too. And importent if you wanna win.

I hope that helped!^^ Ask me as much questions as you want, though^^
    D
    Nope but i'm back now lol
    ^_^

Happy Mothers day its coming up^^ I hope you are happy and well^^

Maybe we can talk about pokemon some more when your back on^^ I'd love to teach you all kinds of awesome stuff about it :3 ^^ <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom