• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
9:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Good morning^^ I'm going somewhere soon but we can chat a little :) ^^
    D
    Aww, you have 2 dogs, too^^ They sound adorable^^ What breeds? :)

By the way, i'm gonna go to bed soon. XD I'm getting awful tired and pretty hungry too.^^
    D
    Pretty much. The gender ratio is 87.5% male, 12.5% female.

Soo your usually getting playful, innocent little boooys. :)

Sometimes I joke about my dog being like an Eevee cuz he's *SUCH* an alpha male. lol

That and he looks like a fox, much like Eevee does (he's a shiba inu, if you've heard of those :) His name is Simba and he is sooo cute^^ and can become anything he wants, too*eevee pun*XD)
    D
    Umbreon is awesome, I love dark type pokemon XD

You can actually start with Espeon AND Umbreon as your 2-on-2 starter pokemon in a game cube game called Pokemon Colloseum. It was awesome, Espeon always knew attract attack which made him super cute :) (I refer to them all as 'hes' a lot, cuz, in the games, they tend to be male most of the time)
    D
    Yep, Leafeon. :) And Espeon is the little purple psychic one that looks extremely cat-like and has a jewal on his forhead^^

The yellow one is Jolteon, and there's Glaceon, and, Vaporeon, too.

Glaceon and Vaporeon are both light blue but Glaceon is an even lighter blue, almost white.

Hope that helped^^ Cute, aren't they? :3 ^^
    D
    Soo its really the drama those other girls are being dramatic over...and REALLY dramatic over.

Bottom line; Girls are creepy...0_o; Lets drop the topic now.

Jigglypuff and Umbreon are really cool^^ My favorite Eeveelution (there are 7!!) is probably Espeon, though^^

Eevee (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    You can get more info here^^ Really cute fluffy pokemon becomes all these^^

To make it a bit easier;
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/164/4/c/Eeveelutions_by_Gattina_chan.jpg
    The brown one is Eevee. Everyone else; pokemon he evolves into. :)

Do you know each of them by name? Tell me which ones you reconize^^
    D
    I don't understand romance, either, soo don't worry; I won't be talking about it. :) ^^

Ahh, I don't see a lot of drama around here, but, maybe there are certurn members I should avoid...can you maybe pm me who they may be soo i'll be informed?

I fear drama, too. I'm starting to understand why my friend was always soo warry of females now. They seem to ster it up...a lot. Its all over google. It only made me feel horrable inside...

On a happy topic (to avoid drama, lets ONLY talk happy stuff. okee-dokee?^^); Yes, sowing up a lolita dress would be great!^^ It sounds a bit chalanging to me but it could be cool if you could actually do it.

I might get a lolita dress for my birthday.

They show girliness in a more positive way. I like this emphisis.

I'd be curious to know your favorite pokemon, of the ones you know so far?

:)
    D
    Prehaps you should be careful of the drama you post on my account...i'm not stable. And theres dark things about me you probably shouldn't know....

If you do say something dramatic try to inform me 0.0; or just avoid.

And yeah avoid the word h*te too. That also confuses me.

Yes, I got it bad...(hence why i'm on less forums overall now)
    D
    Yes, I sorta picked up your mom was a drama queen...(well, if I didn't I SHOULD of. blegh, drama makes me sick...)

Lolita fasion is beautiful. The people who wear it are amazing...

Heh, roses are cool. :3 I have a book about'um^^
    D
    I'm glad you like my avatar^^
    D
    Actually, Azelf is a Psychic type pokemon, but I can see how you would mistake it for water XD Its blue and the desion is kinda water pokemon like.^^ Nice guess.

Online school wasn't around when I was being homeschooled but I did daydream up the idea as a kid. I thought it sounded awesome and fun :) ^^
    D
    If a person makes me feel like i'm being cruel, unless I understand where they're coming from, i'm not afraid to just drop them, even if it is hard. I'm an easily confused person who prefer's to avoid drama overall...sometimes sacrifices have to be made in life, ya know?...otherwise you could get in bad arguments and stuff....I've seen this from my parents, i know too well x-x;

Yeah, its funny hello kitty fans would be attracted to drama. Hello Kitty is like the sweetest cartoon cat ever....even if she never really smiles XD;
    D
    Do you have a favorite flower? :) I love buttercups and pretty much any flower really^^
    D
    I think public schooled kids are prone to manipulation, soo it's hard to tell when they're being bad or good. But people seem to be getting more involved in what kids are really doing now, from what I hear. I'd like to think they are, it bothers me greatly to think humans can be 'bad creatures'...and trust me I think in black and white far too easily X_X;

Its caused me to dislike Blaziken from pokemon. Yeah long story...best we talk about the happy stuff only, my heart is kind of a faint one :p and i'm a bit nightmare prone.....
    D
    Good luck with community collage! I hear collages can be nice^^

I have a few friends that online schooled, including one from Sanriotown. She did seem depressed a lot of the time, for some reason, though. But at least she tried to be conciderate about it most of the time. I have respect for her. Its funny, but, the place kinda started crashing down for me once she didn't come on as much...
    D
    By the way, my new avatar with the little blue character? That's a Pokemon^^ It's name is Azelf and it is also a legendary. Isn't he cute? <3
    D
    I just hope our feeling simular to each other doesn't turn on either of us and make's us eventually become like enemies, like it did between me and some girl over on sanriotown forums...(a Hello Kitty fan forums. Hello Kitty is cute, but, some people who go on her forum just scare me....i can't understand being around negative drama x.x; )
    D
    Do you also have autism?

Yeah, it's better to socialize and find groups if you are home schooled, but, I guess it is hard when all the other kids are going to public schools and stuff...

I just hope they're working to make them kinder.

There's some stuff I read about them that made my heart kind of hurt. But I won't share such info. Negativity should really be avoided, to make this world a better place and all...

On the lighter side, I did grow up to be a very kind, caring type of girl. I really enjoy helping my mom out, and, giving her hugs every now and then. :) And I get along really good with my younger brother, too. Even though I fail to understand his attraction to violent video games...(its funny, but, he was homeschooled, too. oddly enouth, violence doesn't seem to fase him like it fases me. I do understand why they fight in pokemon, though. and the lack of trying to kill each other/killing/dying/war/ext also helps...)
    D
    All my childhood and through my teens.

Unfortunetly, i'm not sure it came out too well, due to how misinformed I seem to be about the outside world...

Although, I do have autism.
    D
    I still dunno what my own dream is...but NEVER give up on yours!!! I know you can do it, I believe in you^^

Soo, your homeschooled?...Cuz, I was homeschooled, too^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom