Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Aww your winx club art is really cuute^^

I might play more pokemon white soon^^
    D
    I commented on your da page^^ Look if you like^^
    D
    It does remind me of Invader Zim a little, too :) I think if you keep at it, you could be a really great cartoonist one day!^^ In fact you already seem like you could be good enouth :)

I'm gonna check your account out right now^^
    D
    Hmn that's interesting...

By the way its kinda cute the styal your avatar is drawn in, reminds me of fosters home for imagionary friends a little :3 Is it a signature styal of yours? I like it^^
    D
    Yeah, My Little Pony is a cool show. People are kind of dramatic over it, but, since i'm an aspie (or basicly autistic) and used to think guys in genneral had an iffiness about cute things, I don't really mind too much....

Not that I believed it very strongly. But I was a bit confused, anyways....
    D
    OH! You ment my avatar, not my profile picture XD Sorry, that's not a Pokemon. That's Pit. He's from Kid Icarus, a whole different game :) Sorry for the confusion!
    D
    I don't like transformers very much lol Too much violence type of theme to me...

Oh his name is Hydreigon. He's a Pokemon. :) You should play the games sometime, they're really cool^^ You might like them!

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
    This may explain wi-fi battling.

Though you will need a ds and pokemon games for it.

Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
    :)

Are you a gamer, by the way? I'm curious :) ^^
    D
    lol I rather not tell my real name to someone I just met online but you can call me Pachi ;)

What kinds of cartoons, video games, stuff do you like?
    :3

And do you like wi-fi battles, too?^^

Cool profile picture btw^^
    D
    Hi!^^ Wanna be friends? :)
    Hey. Could you specify on the rules a little more here please? A few of the users have posts that don't really make sense.

Thanks ^^
    Kind of I guess. I think they're cute, and totally something I would buy for my kid if I had one, but I probably wouldn't have had one when I was a kid. The button eyes scare me though, they make me think of that movie Coraline.
    Cool. My dog knows to go inside when we tell him, and when it's bed time. He can also sit and lie down, and he'll give us his paw if we ask. So what've you been up to today? I'm in study hall.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom