B
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen Ryan and Sean's Not So Excellent Adventure. My perception of that song was tainted a long time ago.
    In revealing the truth to me, yes. I was extremely creeped out and it unnerved me greatly. But you say "if I am being creepy", in which case no, just way too self-deprecating.
    My cousin decided that the kids would want to play with my 200 pound dog, so we drove back to my house and got him. I think that he had a good time playing with all the 10 year olds.
    I dunno him, I'm apathetic. I care about him as much as I would any other person who I don't know. Maybe I'll meet him, although considering he's married with a kid, it'd be kinda awkward.
    To be blunt, it was more creepy than cruel. But that's behind us now, don't worry about it.
    And to think this whole thing stemmed from a miscommunication.

I've been inactive for other reasons that had nothing to do with you. I'll try to be more active, but just bear with me if it goes on like this. I can assure you it has nothing to do with you, or the situation between us. M'kay?
    There's one in every family. I don't really care. He sometimes comes to parties, but he doesn't really do much. Haters gonna hate.
    I think that everyone is to some extent nice. I can't really call much of anyone a scumbag, because if I had gone through their life, in their shoes, who's to say I wouldn't be just like them? The only kinda of exception is my distant cousin Matt. He's been married multiple times, and he's beaten all of his wives. And he recently broke into my aunt's house. But even he has redeeming traits: He loves his son, who is my cousin. I just don't think he really has the willpower to show it by stopping drinking and staying out of jail. Now, granted, that doesn't mean he's a good person. Hell no. But it just goes to show that even horrible people are nice sometimes. So I don't really know many scumbags, since I don't think there really are any people who are truly evil. Just people who have done things they shouldn't. Maybe I'm naive and overly idealistic and kinda dumb.
    Ummm...The way I see it, the whole situation would only really be apparent if one was romantically involved with the dude, considering that your reason from being angry, as far as you can tell, is that he's unwilling to talk to you after you confessed your love to him. I...Kinda don't make a habit of confessing my love to dudes, what with myself being a heterosexual dude.
    I guess, but speaking as an ex-15 year old, lots of them have a hard time dealing with chicks, remember. Also, any man would be lucky to have you.
    Eh, I suppose. But my therapist and my mother say that there's something wrong with him. That's coming from a trained professional.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom