• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Bittersweet
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it happens, no worries, we can try again next weekend, it all depends on how busy my evening is going if I log on at night, but I did just get a new comp, so posting to board when ready to trade will be much easier.
    I heard that Julia Gillard stated she won't change her mind on marriage equality, despite the recent victory in New Zealand. Sorry about your shit Prime Minister. But you're always welcome over here. :)
    Well, it depends. A lot of people will tell you the RH versions are worth more than the regular holos. RH c/u are definitely worth more than non-RH c/u. However, a lot of people prefer the regular holo versions, for a variety of reasons. So the answer would be that it depends on the buyer, but they're generally about the same.
    Yeah. I don't get how people say she can't sing when she's got all these performances. Tell any Britney, Rihanna, Katy fan that Gaga does have talent xD

Funnily enough I hate The Queen. I think Gaga was lazy there and slapped bits together to make a song. That's like the first time I'm disappointed with her.

SCHEISSE rocks! (If you don't have the german b its double ss)! It's easily one of my favs. I love both the fashion songs. Judas is awesome. Hair I think is better when she does it acoustic. I also love Bloody Mary xD

Here's a link to Hair performed acoustically;
    ‪Lady Gaga - Hair on Taratata‬‏ - YouTube
    Watch this too, the end moments made me tear up because it was just so moving

‪HOWARD STERN: Lady Gaga's solo piano performance of "The Edge Of Glory" on Howard Stern Show‬‏ - YouTube
    Don't listen to them 30 second previews xD Go on youtube or music channels if you haven't heard it

And yes, your wayyy to slow.

AND IT IS SO AMAZING. Unfortunately it was Gaga's first flop (ish) but it is good by normal standards. I'm just a holy fool, Oh baby it's so cruel, But I'm still in lvoe with Judas baby
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom