• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by BizarreEeveelution

1. BizarreEeveelution

The Giving Game!

Ow! I've burned myself trying to hold the whip! *Gives the next person a locked briefcase*
  2. BizarreEeveelution

The Diamonds in the Logo

Its the Grand Diamond Authority!
  3. BizarreEeveelution

GO Starter pokemon

Here are some of the most likely possibilities: Starter PKMN available to the player depends on their country/continent of origin Players may choose from all starter PKMN Players may choose from one of the PKMN in Super Mystery Dungeon, which is essentially the same as item No. 2 with Pikachu...
  4. BizarreEeveelution

GO Some Ground Rules...

Don't you mean "almighty Dome Fossil!"
  5. BizarreEeveelution

GO Where could possibly a GYM for trainers?

Probably will have NPC gym leaders, just like in the games. As for location, most likely within an country's most populated cities, like New York, Tokyo, etc. If they make gym leaders separate for each country, I'm pretty sure there will be some sort of system where you can battle that gym...
  6. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. GameFAQs mods just ban you altogether I wish for a new Eeveeltuion in the next gen
  7. BizarreEeveelution

Apparent new Pokémon reportedly seen at the end of movie 18: Appeared in teaser for n

Re: Apparent new Pokémon reportedly seen at the end of movie 18: Appeared in teaser f Apparently, someone on Tech Times posted a different sketch from the one on the Bulbapedia article. This version is fairy consistant with the originally provided description, with a few differences: The...
  8. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. However, it is too powerful for you and easily kills you. I wish that Lord Helix would be destroyed, so my lord, Dome, may rule the world unopposed!
  9. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

æ☺yk╞3Qô╝ï'≤Φ╕◄○┤☺♫↓─jwj»(É<₧ïá# I wish for Mega Magikarp to be available to players in the next pokemon main series game
  10. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You eat the plastic and choke to death. I wish that I got to see the official artwork for those new Mega designs
  11. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. All towels and washcloths are word wide are replaced with giant, reusable napkins I wish that Gamefreak had made distinctly different designs for Mega Latios and Mega Latias, instead of the almost identical ones they gave us.
  12. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Enjoy eating your last meal, before being sent to the electric chair! I wish for an army worthy of Lord Dome, who would endlessly assist him in all of his conquests
  13. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Okay. The game's official name is: "Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon: Doors to Endlessness" I wish for the resurrection of Lord Root, faithful prophet of Dome
  14. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he is now stuck and cannot give anyone the vending machine I wish for the resurrection of Lord Dome
  15. BizarreEeveelution

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You drown in a literal sea of muffins I wish the muffin man came to see this endless muffin-madness
Back
Top Bottom